Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 483 Replies | Last Page

essemkay-so sorry for your loss. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Toronto-that is great :) thoughts and prayers to you that cycle is when you get your BFP.

AFM-I haven't poas lately, but just ordered some cheapy sensitive ones online, but won't be here until Tues. I did stop temping on here anyways, and just maintained it on Fertility Friend. Because of where the chart on here said my cycle was annovulatory. But on FF it said I "O" on CD 11, and set my coverline at 97.2. where as on here it set the coverline at 97.7. That big dip you are seeing was a couple days before I had a very small amount of pink tinged cm on CD 36-37. other than that my temp went right back up. Am now CD 44 with no sign of AF or bleeding of anything. So if I was to of had another M/C wouldn't I of had to start bleeding? The only other thing I can think of and the ob's nurse said was possible, is that on Aug. 11 DH and I BD when we got home from Florida, that was a couple days before AF was due. So I might of conceived then which would put me at around 3 wks. if I am. I know it's rare, but I have gotten pregnant with one of our kids right before AF was to start, and also got pregnant with our youngest on the last day of AF. Also I was doing any kind of charting or anything to be able to compare to those. But just confused as to having a pos hpt but only and hcg beta of 1.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

angel, I really hope that your dates are just off. But I'm worried that you're having a chemical. Just as it takes longer for hcg to show up in the urine than in the blood, it takes longer for it to leave as well. I really really really hope it's not the case and that there's just something funky going on.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

essemkay... So sorry for your loss I hope you will still have the little boy to carry on the family name. OMG, you got 5 follies on each side? That's amazing. I wish I had that many. Are you contemplating another IVF or stimulated IUI?

angel... It is a mystery indeed. Can you post the link to your FF chart just out of curiosity? If the temp went back up after that big dip, then this was possibly implantation. Then you'd be only 4 weeks along and there wouldn't be anything to see on u/s I think.

So, hopefully the pee sticks will give you reassurance!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Toronto-I know I am certainly baffled at all this. But you are accurate about the sono at 4 wks, because with our son I was exactly 4wks when I had an er visit, and they did a sono and couldn't see anything at all. If i am thinking correctly they did one at 5 wks when they did another and was able to see his gestational and yolk sac.

here is the link to my chart on FF:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

angel... This link leads to my FF page... :) You have to send me the one from your homepage for sharing...

angel... This link leads to my FF page... :) You have to send me the one from your homepage for sharing...

well I'll be...k will check I just thought that i had to copy the link for it in the address bar, hopefully this is it, sorry, lol

My Ovulation Chart

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Essemkay - I am so sorry for your family's loss. My in-laws are teetering on death, as they are both 86 and in and out of the ER most weeks. I pray that they are able to stay around for our baby(ies).

Angel - Hang in there. I'm praying for your little bean! Positive thoughts only.

AFM - I think I ovulated on CD13(Thursday) or 14(Friday). I'm a regular 28 day cycle and always went with the default 14 days Luteal Phase. I took an OPK for the first time on CD 12 and it showed nothing. Then I took another one on CD13 and I got a positive line! Needless to say we did BD on CD 10, 12, 13, & 14. On CD 13, my BBs started feeling sore like they do with AF. Same on CD 14. Now, today, CD 15 or 1 or 2 DPO, my BBs are feeling heavy and sore. Unfortunately, I have not tracked my symptoms on a regular basis, so I don't remember if I get sore BBs this soon. I'm pretty sure I get them about 5 days (or CD 23) closer to when AF usually comes. So, I don't know what to think. Maybe taking all of these supplements have thrown my body off?? When I read about people having symptoms at 1 or 2 DPO I just sort of roll my eyes, but, now, since this is so odd for me, I don't know what to think.

User Image

11 years ago

I'm not 40 but I'm 37 is that close enough.. lol we are trying for our 1st we have been trying for almost 4 yrs... I have had 2 surgey's one a major for bad endometriosis and fibroids in May of this year. I have a c- sec cut and no baby to show for it all. ;( I am back on fertility drugs and just did an IUI Aug 23 I was ovulating on the 23rd my hubby can populated a country so he is not the problem at all. I am 8 dpo and I am starting to feel depressed that it didn't work. I am having a few symptoms like sharp pain in right side my bb are very sore, headaches and my legs ache but I've had this all before. Sorry so long..I'm just wondering I'd anyone else is feeling the same way?

11 years ago

Sorry I appoligze I posted this in your replies..wishing all of you good luck!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo