Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Number3 and Toronto - Congratulations!! 6 weeks!! WOOHOO...have to admit I'm green with envy...but soooo happy for your both.

Angel - I think I might see something, but it could be line-eye since I have been spending all morning trying to see something on mine too! LOL

Swimmom - I'm praying for the best outcome possible for you and your family.

Essemkay - I hope your IUI went well

Faith - How are you, tested yet?

AFM - I feel slightly better today, thanks for all of your kind words. I POAS again, I know silly to do so after so many negatives but somehow I keep thinking it might show that second line. 11dpo and my temp has leveled off. Wish it would go back up.....can't see any lines today either. Maybe it's still early?? {grasps at any straw} Anyways.....guess time will tell, isn't due until Thursday or Friday....so on to another week of wishing and waiting.

EOE -

11 years ago

Angel, I really WANT to see something, but I don't. But that could just be from the quality of the lighting and the display resolution on my monitor. If you see something in person, that's a much better indication!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Angel, I looked but couldn't tell. But it might be my small computer screen and poor resolution. I am hoping it is a BFP for you!!

Pix - yes I tested! I had one Dollar Store cheapie, and I think I saw a second line. But, it was early in the morning and I really, really wanted to see one. So I'm not sure.

AF is due either tomorrow or Wednesday, although I think I O'd later than I usually think, so I'm still only 11DPO today. My heart is all a flutter, and I am secretly so excited. But, my tenderness in my BBs went down today, same as last month's cycle on same DPO, so I don't know what to think. CM has changed to more watery vs. lotiony, and from reading, it looks as though right before AF it is normal to turn watery, so not sure what to think. Skeptically optimistic! :-)

All of you ladies are in my nightly prayers. Those with BFPs, those going thru difficult times, and those in the tortuous TWW.

-Faith

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you ladies for your insight, and taking a look. I dunno, I am pretty sure I saw something in person, and everyone here said they saw it. But so afraid to get my hopes up again. We will see what happens, AF is due either tomorrow or wednesday, just like you Faith. I am 12dpo, so I would think it would b a bit more definite than so faint. uggghhh. will just wait and see what temps do, tomorrow if AF is coming should b when it drops, usually drops the day of, couple times the day before.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

angel, pix, faith... I got my line at 13dpo (well, granted, I did not test 12 dpo because I was too chicken to see another BFN). Anyway, there is still some hope!

AFM... My u/s was so so... Well, she said, it was nothing to worry about, everything's like it's supposed to be at this stage and too early for a HB (I'm 5w5d today). She saw the gestational sac and yolk sac and she said those were right on track. I have to come back in 10 days. Although she said there is no reason to be concerned I am very worried because we haven't seen more. She said, with a 5-day transfer, we can't know for sure when implantation happened and that a couple of days at this stage will make a big difference. So I am in the same limbo as I was last time...
She also said that even if we get a heartbeat at the next, I'm still not out of the woods and I know that is true. But I guess, I wish she was a bit more positive and I guess I had secretly hoped to see more today.
My next appt is on 18 Oct... Another TWW... sigh. :(

xoxo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

The fact that you could see the yolk sac is good news! Seriously, 15 minutes can make a HUGE difference this early. Chin up -- baby's doing awesome!! CONGRATS!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Toronto...it was unlikely you would see more at this early stage. I saw exactly the same as you and am due for the next scan on the 17th to hopefully see a H/B. Until the 9 months is over and we have that healthy baby in our arms, we are always at risk. I understand how you feel though. I have felt very vunerable today and keep thinking about m/c. I try and balence it out with the facts that falling pregnant in the first place was a miracle so perhaps I am lucky and will continue to be. There are many ladies on here so hoping to be in our position soon (and I hope that for them too) so try to relax and enjoy this special time. I know its difficult but you are not alone and you have so much support behind you. I'm going to try and stay busy until my appt. Try not to worry, I'm sure everything will be fine x

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the kind words essemkay and numbers... I know I am a bit of a worrywart, but of course, it is also hard because of what happened last time and this felt a bit like dejavu today... I really hope that we will both get hb's on the 17th and the 18th and lots more BFPs here in the group!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Toronto - Hey, don't worry...I worry too!!! Its only natural hun. Anytime u want to chat or compare notes (haha) you know where I am x

User Image

11 years ago

toronto & Number--hang in there no that worry all to well. hugs and many prayers going up for y'all that those lil beans are really sticky ones <3

AFM--don't know what to think, I know I tend to stay positive but guess today is just going to be one of those days I crack. 13dpo today, temp is still up, but test to me, I dunno think I see something then I don't. Just in tears today, not helping that it is almost to the day that my mom passed. so just a rough day all around. Hanging in there and no God will get me through this and give me strength.

here is the link for the test, but I'm just thinking BFN...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test59710

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo