Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Angel, so sorry about your loss and the hitting you bad :((( You really have had to endure a lot so far.

Pix and Faith... Happy LOL!

Deyzer... Good luck!! This sounds like your follies are doing great!! Did you trigger them or are they letting you ovulate naturally? Will it then be possible to get more than one egg?

AFM: Had my transfer yesterday. It wasn't quite as smooth as last time as my regular RE was off duty. The younger RE, who did my transfer was poking around quite a bit. I hope it did not cause uterine contractions (could happen if the catheder touches the uterine wall and the embies could be expelled or dislocated). I've been feeling a bit "crampy" for a couple of days, felt some twinges yesterday morning, which, under different circumstances, I would have attribute to possible implantation, yet this was still sans embies... After transfer, I also felt a bit crampy and also this morning, so I took my progesterone supps right away, hoping to calm down my uterus... Oh, most important information: they transferred 3 embies!!! One was a full blast, one an early blast and one a morula. The last one could have been as much as one day behind, so that would decrease its chances significantly, but hey, we only need one to stick, right?

Now I need lots and lots and lots of prayers that this one works. I am worried sick that something could go wrong...

EOE... Hope all is well. TOYA!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

Toronto ... I have my fingers firmly crossed for you. So hoping you've got a sticky one

Faith/Pix ... Happy bding this month, make it fun!!

Treats ... Good Luck with the IUI. All sounds promising :)

Angel ... You have been through so much and still find it in you to give us all advice and support. You are an inspiration and encouragement like that gives me the strength to carry on. I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world.

EOE ... Baby dust and best wishes for this month

AFM ... Well after 'o' my temp usually goes straight down then AF comes at 8dpo (very short LP). The pattern continued this month but then temp went back up!!! I got sooooo excited and I guess the Vitex/B6 and progesterone cream are having some effect. But temp went back down yesterday (7dpo) and stayed the same today although its still above my coverline. Im due AF today but am now questioning my chart. By bbt it says I 'o' on the 10th but my fertility monitor and opk say 2 days later!! Which should I go by? Im preety sure AF will come today since I have all the usual signs but im hoping not. Any advice gratefully received :)

It really helps having people to talk to (since none of my friends know im ttc!!) and often puts things into perspective. Thankyou for being there Ladies x

User Image

11 years ago

Toronto - So excited for you!! Tons of and heading your way!! Please keep us posted!!

Treats - on your IUI!

Angel - Hang in there, sometimes it's the worst times that bring the best things.

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes for this month, it helps to know that there are others who "get it". Can't wait to see that and have a stickie lil bean!

to all of you this cycle!

11 years ago

Toronto-many thoughts and prayers going up for you and a sticky lil one. Get that BFP. It's so hard not to worry, it's almost like second nature with especially what all you have been through. May this be IT for you (((HUGS)))

number3-Thank you I do try, and honestly it actually helps me to keep going knowing that I am even in the smallest way helping someone, with my experiences as well as being there to cheer y'all on :) I figure at some point God will show us what his plan is for us, He puts us exactly where He wants us and when. I strongly believe that He has brought us all together. And it's wonderful to have such a great group of ladies to support each other on this journey :) Our God is bigger and everything is possible with Him carrying us through each of our journeys, giving us each the strength to carry on and accept his will for us :) So at this point, I'm on the sly with my temping, the monitor and not telling hubby anything, just doing what we got to do and see what happens. Just hoping for the best on the 1st for the biopsy. Af is now out the door with her stinky timing but oh well, CD4. Also new bloodwork to check all hormone levels and all within normal range, NO PERIMENOPAUSE, WOOHOOO!

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

angel... Awesome...!! So glad that all your hormones are normal! So far, this confirms my theory that this was potentially a blighted ovum or missed m/c... Let's hope for clear results also from the biopsy!

AFM... 2 day post transfer, effectively 7dpo. Babies should start implanting now. Zero symptoms of course and quite anxious...

EOE... TOYA!!!

Yay for good hormones, angel!

Woo hoo for 7dpo, Torontochick! I'm right there with you, although your odds are much much better. :D

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Well how is everyone doing? It's been fairly quiet so I hope there is some good news brewing or you are all to busy bding to post

Unbelievable for me but I am now 11dpo, thats 3 days longer than my usual LP lasts so I tested this morning. It looked neg but an hour or so later there was a faint line . I know it is probably an evap but it made me smile anyway . Will test again tomorrow if no AF but I have terrible backache which is normal for AF. Ive also had a stressful week so that might explain the delay of fingers crossed its not though.

Best wishes to you all xx

User Image

11 years ago

numbers, oh my ... I hope you are on to something with this stick. Try to limit fluid intake for 3-4 hours and then pee again or use FMU tomorrow morning. May get a FRER?

AFM... Panic is setting in. I woke up this morning at 4:30 am and could not go back to sleep. As I was tossing and turning for an hour and a half, I realised that I forgot to take my progesterone supps last night. I guess, itâ??s really not a very big deal, but that and the panic that it may not have worked just kept my mind racing. I want to POAS badly, but I am too scared of a BFN so I am going to try and wait until Monday (12dpo). My official beta at my clinic is not until 2 Oct, but thatâ??s insane - that would be 19dpo! If I get a +Hpt next week, I will call my regular OB right away and get a beta from them...

TGIF, ladies!!

Toronto ... Like u, I am scared of testing for fear of BFN. If I convince myself it was an evap then I won't be so dissapointed!!! I will test 2moro with FMU if no AF 2day. It dosnt hurt to wait anyway does it ...we either are or arnt. Let's stay busy and keep everything crossed xx

User Image

11 years ago

Toronto & number3 praying u both get that bfp.. ;)

I had my IUI on 9/18 and was told during the sono that I was starting to ovulate so I am thinking maybe it was to early to do the iui, but was told that the timing was good. I did not take anything to induce ovulation. I am on 3dpiui and this morningI woke up to major bloating and pressure. I am not sure if that's normal???

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo