Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Hi again ladies...I need your help please. 4 days ago I got a faint BFP, 3 days ago I started bleeding, today I got a strong BFP and am still bleeding. Only light but its fresh blood. Any clues???? I really don't know what's going on! X

User Image

11 years ago

If the line has darkened, that means that the HCG in your system has increased, which is a good sign!! You should see a doctor and get a blood hcg!! Some women bleed in early pregnancy and often it turns out nothing! Yay, there is hope after all!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Yes I thought the same. Tks a lot, ill call the docs and keep you posted. My emotions are truly frazzled. Positive thought for us all x

User Image

11 years ago

Toronto- Keep that positive attitude! We are all pulling for you and your little bean!

Number3 - I've got everything crossed for you! If the line gets darker it's a great sign! Keep us posted!! I love the hope we all find on here!

AFM - CD12 waiting to O and Banging it Out with my very eager DH! Haven't gotten the +OPK yet, but should be anyday according to the signs. Hopefully this round of clomid is the one!!

EOE - Sending you all

11 years ago

Tested this morning, I'm either 12 or 13dpo. Big stark negative. Not feeling at all hopeful for this cycle -- felt all day yesterday like AF was coming, kept having gushes and would run to the bathroom, but it was clear. Don't know what that's about. Dr. Google says it could just be normal fluctuations in CM or it could be a yeast infection. Guess we'll see.

My luteal phase is normally 10-11 days, so I'm past that. But I noticed that the prenatal the doctor just switched me to has 50mg of B6 as opposed to 2 in the previous one. I wonder if that's making the difference.

Not going to order my meds for the IUI until AF arrives though. Haven't even figured out how I'm going to be able to pay for them yet.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Toronto--thinking of you and praying. Any news?

number3--yaaaay!!!! yes if the line is getting darker hcg is going up. keep us posted. (((HUGS))))

Essemkay--remember no giving up :) it's not over until AF rears her ugly head :) prayers (((HUGS)))

AFM--still actually pretty relaxed and just letting things happen. CD 11 and just peaked on my monitor, lots of cramping ("O" pains) on both sides. hmmm.... oh boy does hubby have a surprise coming when he walks in the door from work later....LOL

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Toronto and Number 3 - any updates? We're all holding our breath and .

Angel - It's fantastic that you are taking the laid back approach, on some other forum topics there have been several BFP's from others who did the same!

Essemkay - keep your head up girl! There is always hope...

AFM - cd13 just and waiting for that +OPK, which should be soon. Usually O on cd14 or 15. Until then we'll just keep having fun! Sending you all

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Pix and Angel - thankyou for all your support and kind wordsmmyou both have great attitudes to all this and I have a good feeling for you both this month. I will be keeping everyhing crossed for you. Bding is fun after all so enjoy :) :) :)

Essemkay - I'm so sorry, I truly know how dissapointing seeing just one line is but remember....no AF = not out. Good luck :)

Toronto - well I took your advice and saw my Doctor today. I've had strong +ves for the last two days but am still bleeding. She has got me in for an early scan nxt Wed to try and see what's going on but she couldn't give me any real explination. I'm hoping so much that the bleeding stops soon because at the moment I don't feel pregnant and so I can't enjoy it. She did give me a causious congratulations so I'm just counting down till Weds where I might get some answers. I'm so very tired and my boobies are sore so that's gotta be a good sign....right???

EOE....thinking of you all and hoping for lots of BFP'S this month xx

User Image

11 years ago

numbr3--well hang in there sweetie, lots of prayers going up for you :) that's awesome, but I know what you mean, so hard to be optimistic with everything we have all been through. But those are 2 very good signs :) did your Dr. do a blood draw to check your hcg beta levels? (((HUGS))))

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel - no she didn't take blood. My temp still up and I have all the signs...its just the bleeding that's confusing things. I am 50/50 but scared to get my hopes up too much x

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo