Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Faith and Toronto - Thanks for all of the really great info on supplements. I have added several to my daily repetoire. Hopefully this will be the month. I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing again, as whatever is meant to be will be, right? to you both!!

Essemkay- How are you? Things going ok for you?

Angel - I hope that your DIL and family will heal quickly. God's plans are so hard to understand sometimes. I will keep you all in my prayers. Taking time is the best way to heal.

Deyzer - I hope you are having a great weekend away!!

AFM - cd5 and starting the clomid tonight. According to the SMEP calendar DH and I should start Tuesday of next week, but looks like AF may be gone and we can start Sunday for the EOD stretch until O which is usually cd15. Just hanging out till then!

11 years ago

Not much going on with me. 6 days post-IUI. Still got a really faint positive from the trigger shot today, expecting tomorrow or the next day will be negative. Then I start looking for the line to come back!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

essemkay---praying for you that the line comes back blazing BFP :)

Thank you ladies for the thoughts and prayers, they are still having a pretty difficult time dealing with their loss, so plz continue to keep them in your prayers. I am just heartbroken for them as I know their pain all to well :( Otherwise we are all hanging in there, and putting it in God's hands.

Thoughts and prayers to all of you, hope all are doing well (((HUGS)))

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies! It's quiet on the home front. I hope everyone is okay.

Angel, I'm still keeping you guys in my prayers!

Essemkay - good luck on that pink line!

Everyone else, happy BDing!

AFM - I'm not even 5 weeks yet; I'm 4W6D! This has been the longest time in my life. I don't have a doctor yet and don't have insurance yet (my broker is working on that). I have not taken another HPT, and relying on the feeling in my BBs to let me know the little bean is still there. I know I need to go to the dr's, just waiting on a man/broker to get me some insurance and he seems to be taking his sweet time.

Prayers for all of you!

User Image

11 years ago

Faith - I'm glad things are still going well, and I hope your insurance comes through quickly! Keep us posted!!

Essemkay - and I hope you see those two pink lines very soon!!

Deyzer - How was the weekend?

Angel - we will all continue to support you and your family through our prayers! Time heals all wounds.

Toronto - sending you tons of for a

AFM - cd8 and still taking clomid 5-9. I added a whole slew of other stuff this month to the mix, thanks to you wonderful ladies. Let the Bd'ing begin and the babymaking start! This is our month, we both want this soooooo much! Thanks for the support!

11 years ago

Angel I'm so sorry to hear of your familys loss. Thoughts and prayers are with u and your family.

Weekend was great we didn't want to leave. Yesterday I went in for my sono had 2 on left at 22 and 2 on right at 18. They had me do the trigger shot last night at midnight now on my way for my 1st IUI my 2nd will be tomorrow at this time. Thinking good thoughts! ;)

Good luck to all u ladies really praying for more BFP!!!

11 years ago

Good luck, deyzer!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Gah. The mind games we play when we POAS. Yesterday, I swear there was the slightest hint of something, I couldn't wait for the day to end so I could go to bed and test again this morning and see a line. But today definite BFN. I know it's still early and I'll keep testing, but boo.

11 years ago

Hiya Ladies, thought I'd let u know I was lucky enough to see a heartbeat today. Really makes it real. I have a tilted womb so she struggled to see anything at first and I panicked but we got there in the end.

You all are always in my thoughts. We all deserve BFP's. Some have been through so much and I have learned so much from many of you. We are strong, over 40 ladies. Never give up, live your dreams, make memories.

Good Luck to you all xx

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies....

I am 37 - I know I am not 40 but I feel closer to 40 than in the 30's.... so I hope it is ok that I hang out with you all. I just had my first daughter 6 months ago. We ttc for over 2 years before that. We had done infertility treatments including 6 months on clomid and an IUI. Finally we got pregnant! But we are both older and we would like more children so we are cautiously trying again. For now on our own until our dd is one year old then we will seek out more infertility treatments. So I am tenatively here.... Hoping that we get pregnant on our own though instead of doing more infertility. We will see what happens....
For now, I am on my 2nd day after ovulation and we BD on ovulation day........
Wishing you all the best.....

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo