Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 483 Replies | Last Page

deyzer---hang in there, thoughts and prayers going up for you to get that BFP (((HUGS)))

number3---that is so awesome, makes it so much more real when you get to see your lil bean in there. Prayers for you that all continues to go well for you :)

Pix--I am at 8dpo, trying to stay relaxed and not poas again, lol. Want to wait until atleast this weekend. but going to try to wait until Af is due on Tuesday. I have some symptoms, with the bloating, migraine, and fatigue, and tender boobs, but could be anything, trying not to get my hopes up with the symptoms. had a temp dip 2 days ago, and now back up again :) Prayers going up for you to get that BFP as well (((HUGS)))

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Okay, so I hope we'll get some more BFPs this cycle!!!!

Little update from me... I am feeling slightly nauseaous or queezy all day, but less in the evenings. It's bearable though. But my boobs are killing me - so sore (be careful what you wish for).
I called my OBs office today and have an u/s scheduled for Monday. I think it is too early for a heartbeat, but she should see the gestational sac and fetal pole.

Thinking of you all!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

So excited for the BFPs!! That's wonderful news!

Pix and Angel, hang in there. I'm snoring a lot! Is that a sign? My husband is so mad at me b/c he can't sleep. Maybe it's just allergies. My BBs started hurting yesterday, but I looked at my notes from last month (just started taking notes last month!) and the same thing happened at 6DPO, so it looks like I'm just experiencing monthly symptoms. But, I won't know for sure until AF shows up.

Baby dust to everyone!

-Faith

User Image

11 years ago

deyzer, I'm so sorry. I always have to go get the blood test even when I know it's negative 'cause my insurance requires it (I think they just like making me spend even more money). Totally sucks.

Good luck to all of you 2WWers!

Looks like I will take the trigger shot tomorrow night, IUI on Sunday. Sadly, my lining is still too thin, so I have to go pick up a prescription for estrace to take vaginally twice a day. That should plump things up, but it also makes everything all blue and smufy down there!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Well as I guessed blood work came back neg. New plain from doc back on the ferma days 3-7 sono on day 10 they will decide when to do trigger shot then next day IUI and day after another IUI. Now just waiting for the witch to arrive so I can move on and enjoy our wedding anniversary on the 10th.

Good luck to all that are in the tww hoping for u all to get BFP!!!!

11 years ago

Glad you have a plan going forward, deyzer.

Happy anniversary!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Deyzer - Sounds like you are moving forward with a plan!

Essemkay - hope all went well with the trigger and GL with the IUI tomorrow! you see that very soon!!

EOE- Where are you at? and how are things going?

AFM - 9dpo and POAS addict. So far BFN......Feeling depressed and just want to give up at this point....There's no option of IUI or IVF in my future, so if Clomid doesn't work, there's little chance I guess. Thinking I may just give up......tired and depressed about the whole thing.

to All!!!

11 years ago

I should have updated, trigger is probably tonight, with IUI Monday. Waiting on a call late this afternoon to confirm.

pixandpoetry, 9dpo is way too early to give up! You would only get a positive today if you implanted at the very earliest possible moment. You've still got at least 3 possible implantation days!

11 years ago

Again, congrats Toronto! Hoping to join you this month.

I had a + OPK on CD12 and most of the day on CD13. I think I O'd yesterday (CD13) given a slight temp rise this morning. I have my that the temp continues to go up. We on CD10, 11, and 12, but were too tired to BD yesterday...which is the the day I think I O'd ! I hope we still front end loaded enough swimmers to catch the egg...if I released one. I'm also going to try and sometime today (as soon as DH gets up from his mid morning nap!) and tomorrow, just in case my calculations are off.

I hope we didn't mess up by not being able to on the suspected day of O!

User Image

11 years ago

Essemkay - Thanks....sometimes it just feels useless, and I'm starting to feel old, heaven forbid! I appreciate the pep talk though. I'll probably get over it soon...Thanks again and good luck with the IUI I hope this is the month for your

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo