Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 483 Replies | Last Page

That's awesome, number3pls - congrats!

Welcome, cjpalaska - congrats on the birth of your daughter!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

essemkay... How many DPO are you now? Remember, I got my BFP at 13dpo!

numbers... Wohoo!! Heartbeat - so amazing!! I have my u/s today, please pray for me!! Still confused why you are suddenly a weak ahead? Shouldn't you be 7w2? Anyway, enjoy the moment!! Fingers crossed.

cjpalaska... Welcome!

angel... How are things?

deyzer... Glad to hear you had a great weekend!!

pix... Happy bding ;)

Faithbarnes... Keep the faith!! Hopefully you get insurance soon and can get an u/s.

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Tks for the good wishes ladies and welcome to the new ones.

How is everyone doing?

Toronto, good luck with ur scan 2day, will be thinking of u. U might like to know that the stats say if u see a heartbeat at 7wks then u have a 78% chance of the pregnancy going on and at 8 wks it goes up to 98%. That eased some of my concerns, hope it will yours too. I'm actually 7w4d today. The ticker has take the last date of my period not realising I ovulate late!! I've told everyone now....just too excited and because of my tilted uterus, I'm already showing!!! Let us know how u get on 2day

Stay positive ladies xx

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Numbers,

I know, a heartbeat is not a guarantee but a big milestone to achieve. I am still waiting for my appointment this afternoon.

You can set your ticker be using conception date (ovulation) instead of LMP. I find this more correct. It only matters right now for measures, anyway, since later baby will decides when to come out :)
Did the bean measure on track?

xoxox

Hi Toronto, yeah perfectly on track. Its harder to see since I've got a tilted uterus but that should rectify itself soon. The yolk sac has grown and the Doc was very encouraging. I'm feeling better about the whole thing now. I hope your experience this is as rewarding today, ill be thinking of you xx

User Image

11 years ago

cj--welcome to the group. GL, thoughts and prayers that you get that BFP :)

number3---that is awesome, great to hear that you got to see your lil one's HB and everything looks good (((HUGS)))
MY
Toronto--keep us posted on your scan and how it goes. will thinking of you and praying (((HUGS)))

AFM--we are hanging in there, our son and dil, are doing better and coming to terms with the loss. otherwise doing well. We are just taking it easy this month, I am temping and using my monitor, but not really going out of our way ttc this mth. on cd7. Thank you again ladies for the thoughts and prayers.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Good luck today, Torontochick!! Hope you get to see (and maybe hear) and fabulous heartbeat!!

I'm 11dpiui today. Still BFN. I've not given up all hope, but I'm feeling less and less confident by the day - which is tough since I wasn't very confident to begin with. Were you testing all along and getting blatant negatives until BLAM! Positive on day 13?

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

essemkay, I tested on 11dpo and it was dead negative. I was too scared to test 12dpo and so I only tested again 13dpo, because I figured if it was still BFN, than at least I knew what to deal with. So, 11dpo was too early for me! (BTW, the previous pregnant cycle in May was also negative 11dpo!) And if you remember, I had zero symptoms despite being on progesterone! FX FX FX

AFM... So for now good news for me, followed by a 4WW... My u/s today went very well! Bean had a strong hb (I saw it and I heard it :) and measured exactly on track. My OB was very pleased. I know it's going to be long until I am out of the woods because I know the stats are abyssmal beyond 42... Anyway, let's hope for the best. And right now, the nausea is killing me - at least that is some reassurance...

xoxo

double posted

Hello Everyone,

Coming out of the wood work again :)

I would like to say to everyone this group of ladies gives me hope!
Congratulations to everyone on their BFP and good wishes for you all...inspiring really!

To everyone waiting I am crossing my fingers...

I have a question about sperm analysis that I am sure someone here should be able to answer...got the results back yesterday and count and motility were good but morphology not so great...4% normal/96% abnormal. Those are right at the normal ranges but that seems bad to me. The reviewing physician said "no abnormality detected". Really? What are the chances of getting pregnant with only 4% normal morphology?

Thanks in advance!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo