Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Good luck Angel, saying prayers for u.

11 years ago

angel... Just saw your post, good luck!!!!!!!

EOE... I am in a rush and will read posts and do personals later - but I needed to drop in with my beta news! It was 1,600 at 14dp5dt (19dpo). :dance:

I believe its in the higher range for this day and I am relieved so far that I got a good number. I have to schedule an u/s for next week.

One more school visit tonight...

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Woo hoo! What an awesome beta, Torontochick!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

My 2nd beta at 16dp3dt was 1592 -- and it was twins! We lost one early on, but I would think with your number, you've either got a super duper healthy bean or two bouncing around in there. Can't wait to hear what you see at your ultrasound!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Angel - I'll keep you in my thoughts!!

Toronto - Fantastic news! I know nothing about the process, but everyone says that's a great number!! I'll keep my and !

AFM - 4dpo, nothing new, have the sniffles and feel out of it this month. IDK why, just do.....Oh well....

Have a super fantastic day!!

11 years ago

Toronto--I have to say so excited for you that now my kids think I'm nuts as I just did a happy dance for you :) YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! CONGRATS MAMA!!!

AFM--I want to thank you all for the great support I really appreciate it all. My appt actually went rather well, my OB said my abnormal pap was only a low grade change, that it was nothing serious but wanted to do the colposcopy to make sure because of my history. He did the colposcopy and said he didn't see anything of any concern, redid my pap, no biopsy as he saw no need for it, and go back in 6 mths for another pap just to keep an eye on things. So I am in the clear, no dysplasia or cervical cancer. Praise God!!! Now just to get through the rest of this TWW, am now 5dpo.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Brilliant news Angel. So very happy for you. Must be such a relief. Now you can concentrate on the tww....just hope that goes as well for you. Good Luck x

Toronto, also fab news. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Pix/Deyzer - stay positive ladies, we are on a roll :) Fingers crossed for you both x

Eoe...best wishes for your BFP's. Really hope this is your month x

Afm...I'm 21 dpo, getting very strong +ves even though I bled like a period for nearly a week. Boobs still sore, temp still up and tummy slightly fatter!!! Going for scan on wednesday to confirm pregnancy and check everythings ok. Desperate to tell my kids but waiting till weds for obvious reasons. Wish me luck xx

User Image

11 years ago

Number3 - Fantastic news! Sounds like you should get very positive news on Wed!

Toronto - Still doing a happy dance for you here!!

Angel - Terrific to hear you are in the clear !! Now if we can just get those 's this month!!

Deyzer - I'm right there with ya hun!!

Essemkay - it's all going to be worth it in the end, stay positive!!!

Swimmom - We're all thinking of you!!

AFM - trying to shake the ho hum.....worried about my temp chart.....and hoping it goes back up....I really want to see those two lines...lol Thanks for all the help ladies!!

11 years ago

I know most of you will have no idea what I'm talking about, but I'm on day 3 of stims and my ovaries are already singing. Had an ultrasound this morning and I have a 16 and 14mm follicle on the left and a 14mm on the right. Waiting to hear if I need to change my dosage. Have another ultrasound scheduled for Thursday morning, at which time they'll decide if I need another day or two of meds or if I should stop and do my trigger shot. If I trigger on Thursday or Friday, the IUI will be over the weekend, which means we have to go to the far office and either find a babysitter or take turns sitting in the car with the baby (you can't take babies into the office). So, kind of exciting - things are moving much quicker than I anticipated!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

YAY Essemkay!! So happy that things are going so well. Sounds like it won't be long till the IUI and then it's on to the TWW....ugh...sorry lol!! I'm wishing you tons of

AFM - still ing EOD. But pretty sure I o'ed last week, YAY! my temp chart concerns me a little, ya'll can give me your opinions. Other wise, I'm 5dpo and having some twinges and pulling but it's early for implantation so not getting my hopes up. Well DH has the day off and we're off to look at little tiny twinkie campers!!
have a great day everyone!!

11 years ago

So exciting to hear all the great news around here!!

Angel... Soo relieved that all your checks came back ok!! Good luck in your TWW now!!

essemkay... I know what you are talking about :) So excited for you that things are moving so fast now! Maybe you will need less meds than you thought and can keep some for a back up!
Sounds like that you are ready to trigger in a couple of days. No babies in the office though? Why is that?

Pix... if your temp goes back up, then the dip should be nothing to worry about. Let's wait and see.

Numbers... I am very sure that you will get a definite pregnant result!! FX

EOE... Good luck and thinking of you.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo