Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 483 Replies | Last Page

I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time, angel. {{hugs}} to you!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Angel, it's so dark, it's hard to tell. Don't look at the votes. I don't think anyone can really vote based on the darkness. Hang in there!

AFM, !! Crazy! I went to our local Birth Right (a friend runs it) and I took an PT and it came out light!! But, she said there's a line there, doesn't matter how dark!! I can't believe this. Baby number 1 for me! We've been TTC for 16 months! I immediately went to the library and checked out a couple of books.

I'm prayerfully optimistic. I know it's really, really early. I don't even have an OB, guess I'll have to work on that. I won't get my hopes up until I see/hear the heartbeat, and then even after that I know it's an uphill adventure (given my advanced age of 40.5)!

So, as I've been saying, with God, all things are possible. Hang in there ladies.

-Faith

User Image

11 years ago

Faith---oh my goodnesss, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (((HUGS))).

I do try not to go by the votes so much but tends to be a bit discouraging sometimes, just one of those days, I swear I am crying over every little thing today, feel like a big crybaby, ugghhh. but yeah I had trouble getting a decent pic and the one that was a bit better can't get it to upload, grrrr. But caved and did a FRER with SMU, still not sure, my eyes are so blurry today. here is the link to the FRER

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test59773

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Faith...OMG!! another BFP arnt we doing well for 'old girls' :)
CONGRATULATIONS to u hun. Early days maybe but u gotta stay positive. Brilliant news x

Angel...still time hun, get some rest and test after a good nights sleep. Some people don't get good +ves till 16dpo or later. Thinking of you x

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Number3! I will stay positive. It's just a little overwhelming, so exciting! I can't wait to tell my DH!

Angel, I really think I see a faint line. That's is what mine looked like yesterday. Like the other person posted, the line to me looks like it's to the right of the dots. We both see it!

This is so exciting ladies!

-Faith

User Image

11 years ago

Faith & Number--thank you for looking, like I said my eyes are just really blurry today, thought I saw something but just figured it was me. Thank you for the hope :) Also think I said my temp is still up there, no drops today, and so far no AF, so Maybe?? will see in the morning after tomorrow I will be officially late if it is to be this mth :)

And hmmm...wow, just got a comment telling me that I can't "wish" a second line. ummm ok, I know that. that just helped a whole lot, grrrr...oh well.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel...they are all good signs hun. U can 'wish' for whatever you want in this life. Don't be dissheartened by one insensitive comment. You either are or arnt pregnant right now but wishing, hoping or preying is ok in my book. Time will tell. I bleed for a week the day after I got a faint +ve, I would never have thought I was still pregnant so its different for us all. Don't give up x

User Image

11 years ago

Faith... Wohoo!! Another BFP, how great is that! Hang in there for a few days and test again and try to get a beta somewhere...

angel... Still very, very faint. If the temps are up, that is good though, AF was due today right?

EOE... Hope all is well!!

AFM... Nothing to report really. Boobs are still big and sore, nausea is increasing. Not unbearable but a bit annoying, however, I am taking this as a positive sign. I don't even want to B6 to ease the nausea as it would freak me out if it disappeared suddenly... Crazy, huh?

xoxo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

toronto---thank you, yes AF was due either yesterday or today, more likely yesterday as I usually start 13dpo. Temp still up this morning, no drop at all. will probly cave and try another test today, thank goodness for internet cheapies, lol. But doesn't seem like AF is coming today, but will see. So happy for you and that things are going well :) Just shows that with our God all things are possible (((HUGS)))

Number--thank you I appreciate the thoughtful support. Usually I don't get this down, but like I said just weird although it is a tough mth for me, I am extremely emotional, and overly sensitive, ugghhhh. that is just great, hun, I am so happy for you that things are going good for you (((HUGS)))

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

k sorry to bother y'all again, but my eyes are still a bit fuzzy today, but almost sure I am seeing something but just don't trust my eyes and everyone is still sleeping except.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test59967 no tweaking.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test59965 tweaked a lil bit

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo