Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Toronto--hang in there hun, been keeping you in my prayers, you are going to get that BFP. *positive thoughts* :)

number3--hoping you are onto something, I know the disappointment and how hard it is to not keeping peeing on everything you can to see if you can see that second line. prayers going up for you :)

Afm--on CD7, not going out of our way trying, but just relaxing and getting some more BD since we are more relaxed :) monitor just hit high, so will see what happens, plus have my biopsy on the 1st. so will see what happens. At the very least we are relaxed and actually enjoying just being together rather than obsessing over timing :) If it's meant to be it will be is my motto as of late.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Well I got another faint +ve this morning but am now bleeding. Just watery but its there ...I'm very worried x

User Image

11 years ago

number3-hang in there hun. sometimes a lil bit can be normal, my dil just had this a week or so ago then it stopped and she is doing fine. I understand though with what all we have been through, it is hard not to worry about every little thing. you are in my prayers that your lil bean sticks. CONGRATULATIONS :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

number3 - Don't stress too much about it, sometimes this happens, I had some bleeding with both of my older kids. Congrats on your ! Try to enjoy that....and keep us posted.

Toronto - we're all cheering for your stickie lil one! Keep us posted, and try not to worry!

Angel - I'm with you girl, although I still seem to be stressing...either way Bang it Out and have a good time!!

AFM- CD10 and just waiting for the + OPK, should be in a couple days. DH and I are EOD and then SMEP next week says Mon-THurs evey day. YAY! Love this part!

EOE- I'm sending you all

11 years ago

numbers... A little bleeding can happen, but should not worry you. Unless the flow gets red and heavy, it could turn out to be nothing.

Hang in there!!! (a line is a line!)

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

It got red and heavy about an hour ago, I guess it just wasn't sticky enough
Thanku for all your good wishes Ladies
I wish u all better luck x

User Image

11 years ago

Number3 - I am so sorry, we all know how you feel. Please don't lose hope!

Sending tons of for your's and EOE's near future!!

11 years ago

Thanku so much. I know I am not alone but atm I'm just too devastated. I lost my best friend yesterday too. My 18 year old cat Rosie passed suddenly. Can honestly say I've never been so sad.
Your kind words mean a lot x

User Image

11 years ago

Number3 - I am so sorry for your losses! I wish there was something I could say or do to help, but in times like these no one can really help. Keep your faith girl! We are all sending you extra 's.

11 years ago

Pix - u are very kind. I don't know why these tradergys happen in our lives, I only hope thy make us stronger. I don't know where ill go from here but I take comfort in your kind words and wish u and all the other ladies in this forum much success and happiness x

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo