Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 483 of 483 Replies

Hello ladies, hope all are doing well and dreams are coming true. I did my IUI today with clomid challenge,trigger shot. My E2 was almost 1800 on day 12, today is day 13. My hubby's mobility was 29 million, the RE said the norm is 10-15 million, needless to say he is proud of himself lol. All labs look amazing and all I need is one golden egg. My. 45 bday is Fri so this is going to be a great gift from God;) thank you ladies for the support. Keeping all this quiet is very hard. Now the real hard part my 2 WW. God give me strength and patience...amen:)

11 years ago

hey ladies! Sorry I have been MIA! I will catch up later, but I had to tell you! We only BD twice i think this month but today at 10 dpo I got a faint positive! And it came up before the control line did....good sign I think! blood test tomorrow!!!! Pray for me, you all are always in my thoughts and prayers! Not telling dh until pos blood test or two, or until beta's are good. STICK!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck, treats1116!

Oh, my - that's so awesome, Swimmom!! Congrats!!

Won't you both join us on the new thread? http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=17266

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo