Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 483 Replies | Last Page

Angel, your chart looks good I think. Your temp usually drops around 10dpo so keep charting and checking temp. I can't see a line on your hpt but you never know. I have everything crossed for you.

Essemkay, hope the IUI went well. Really would love to see some more BFPs.

Toronto, 1 or 2???? Either way its good right :)

Swimmon, wow...don't really know what to say. You are in my thoughts. Be strong, stay positive and sending love and luck to you and your family xx

Pix, there is nothing I can think of to say to make you feel better except we understand. Please don't let this beat you, you have our full support x

Deyzer, Faith & Holly...good luck to u all. Fingers crossed this is your month :)

Afm... Well I'm 6 weeks gone now. I've told the kids (who are just sooo excited) and a couple of close friends. I still poas every few days just to check and am booked for another scan on the 17th. Should see a heartbeat by then. Well I really hope so anyway!! I bled for a week after my first +ve. The doctor said that happens to 1 in 4 pregnancies....I never knew. I thought it was AF!!

Wishing all you lovely ladies dreams come true x

User Image

11 years ago

Yes angel...please put me in on your prayer group....my church is full of prayer warriors praying too..thank you so much!!!
And it might just be me...but when inverted i thought i saw a faint line.......Im total addict.........o SWORE o wasn't going to even look at a test ot buy one till missed period this month......well.....i just picked up a few at walmart! Lord help me!

Pix......i know how you feel...I've been feeling especially old lately....and down...but something just tells me to keep trying. Iui and ivf are not option for me either......hugs

TORONTO-my twins are 6! The hardest part was nursing them both!

Hugs to you all!

User Image

11 years ago

Oops..meant to say thank you to EVERYONESkind words thoughts and prayers for my daughter and my family

User Image

11 years ago

swimmom--k just wanted to have your permission, but will be kept anonymous obviously and God know who y'all are :) Just brought a bit of a tear to my eye, we used to call my grandma our prayer warrior. There is a song that my aunt sings called "Prayer Warrior" will have to see if I can find it for you. hang in there hun. See that's what I'm talking bout because I swear I see something faint, but since the votes and the ladies here didn't see anything was just attributing it to my eyes just playing tricks on me. I also swore the same thing but then walmart just HAD to have a special with a coupon buy one box get one free on the FRER's, ugghhh.

Numbr3--thank you for taking a look. it's just confusing sometimes trying to figure out which chart to go by, the one on here is almost always different from FF. so trying to figure out if I "O" on cd 12 or cd 15. which if cd 12 then I am 11dpo, but if it's cd 15 then I am only 8dpo, ughh. I guess neither really matters as both should be covered, just a matter if the swimmers caught the eggie or not. So good to hear you are doing well and your scan was good. again CONGRATS!!! <3

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Swimmom--here is a link to that song: Prayer Warrior Heirloom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSkyXR0aacE

also here is another that truly gets me through the tough times reminding me: Cry out to Jesus Third Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmVxRl5bc4Y

Hope this helps you along, links are to the videos on youtube.com

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

angel, I think FF is right and you o'd on CD12! Good luck with this cycle - let's see that BFP!

numbers... Wohoo - 6 weeks already :) I will be 6w on Wednesday. Depending on today's result I assume that I will have to wait a couple of weeks for my next u/s to see a hb. I am now convinced that I am def preggers (nausea, big, sore boobs), but I am still cautious until I reach the next milestone (hb). I will hold off telling anyone until I have made it through the first trimester. I am just such a worrywart...

Swimmom... you're in my prayers.

EOE... thinking of you.

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Toronto--Thank kyou. I appreciate you taking a look for me, I just get confused when the one on here tends to differ from FF and not sure which to go by. I am so excited for you, praying things go well for you today!! Just woke up, I don't know, I just might crack and do 1 test today, I am 12dpo today so will see.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel...yes I think you 'O' cd12 too. My chart was a bit all over the place this month so I hope its as good news for you as it was for me

Toronto...well you are just 2 days behind me It's a bit like limbo land isn't it? I wanted to tell my kids because I felt they had a right to know. They are 14 and 12 so understand everything. I am counting down the days until my next scan, I so desperately want to see a HB
The days are dragging now I know im pregnant and want to shout it from the rooftps......but I will wait until I see the HB. Any ideas for killing time???

EOE...Thinking of you all and looking forward to many more this month

User Image

11 years ago

numbers... Actually, looking at your chart, I think you o'd a day later, which would mean that I am only one day behind you!! ;)

11 years ago • Post starter

Ok ladies, i did cave this morning and tested with a FRER (Darn walmart just had to have a special on them, lol) I am pretty sure I am seeing the line this time, everyone here says they see it. neutral opinions? I accidentally hit the name privacy thing instead of the notify me and didn't catch it until it was too late, going to be one of those days already, lol

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test59309

thoughts?

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo