Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 483 Replies | Last Page

numbers.... Shucks. She should have done a beta HCG in the meantime to see at what level it is. Hopefully the bleeding stops and turns out nothing. FX for your scan!

pix... You go girl! Go get those swimmers!!

angel... ditto ;)

essemkay... The B6 could actually have this effect on your LP. Any chance you owed later or the HPT is faulty?

Sorry I disappeared... I had a very, very busy day yesterday. In fact, it's a very busy week... I did not even get to read all the posts yesterday. I am off work this week mainly because this is the week when we have to pick the school for DS (grade school). All schools hold information evenings for parents and then you can attend a class during the day together with your child. In addition, being off work also means that we trying to take care of lots of other stuff that never gets done when we are working...

AFM... After I did not test on Monday, which gave me some time to breathe, I tested again yesterday morning (8dp5dt/13dpo) with a sensitive stick (10 mIU/ml) and lo and behold, after a little time, a second line appeared! It was light, but definitely visible and appeared in the stated timeframe of 5 minutes!!! I can't believe that I actually got a !! (I feel a little embarrassed now about my BFN drama...). I tested again this morning with a less sensitive stick (25 mIU/ml) and the line showed up pretty quickly.

Since yesterday, I have also been feeling nauseous. Not so bad that I can't bear it, but definitely there and slightly annoying. I take this as an indication that HCG is increasing. I am relieved but very cautious. My beta will not be until Monday. My Obgyn won't do one until AF is 10 days overdue and the clinic refuses to do one before Monday. They said that otherwise the result wouldn't be â??meaningfulâ??.

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Toronto--WHOOP!! WHOOP!!!!! I knew it, and don't b embarrassed by any means girl. I am so happy and excited for you!!!! yaaaaayyy!!!! ((((HUGS))))) Praying for you that this lil one sticks for y'all.

AFM--my first peak was yesterday, had a special evening planned for hubby last night when he got home, and blahhhh he was too tired. (he is also recovering from bronchitis) Pretty sure "O" is going to be today so will see how he feels this evening. may have it covered anyways if it is meant to be. so for being relaxed this cycle, my mind is in over drive again, ugghhh. I really hate having OCD. But managing to not let on to hubby what's going on, lol. He just thinks it's a holiday or his bday all of a sudden, LOL

number3--how r you doing, hun? you are in my thoughts and prayers (((HUGS))) I have heard that some women do have some bleeding early on in their pregnancy and everything goes on to be ok. we just went through this with my DIL and everything is great with her and baby :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Toronto -YAY!!! WOOHOO!!! So very happy and excited for you! Sending you tons of and hopes for a . And never feel sorry for venting on here, that's what we're here for!

Angel - looks like you and I are on the smae cycle, I'm pretty sure I should O today or tomorrow, have been everyday just to make sure . This is going to be the month for us both, I just feel it!

Number3 - Keep those positive vibes !!

11 years ago

Torontochick, WOO HOO!!!! Congrats!!! I'm so over the top thrilled for you!! Can't believe you have to wait so long for beta, that's just crazytrain making a PREGNANT woman wait like that! :)

AFM, I'm fairly certain I ovulated either 09/12 or 09/13, so today I'm either 13 or 14dpo. Tested again this morning with a wondfo -- big fat negative. And still no AF, so I'm assuming that the B6 is indeed the culprit. So now I'm just hoping that the B6 magically holds off AF until Friday so that my day3 will be on Monday. Monitoring appointments that fall over the weekend have to go to the office far away.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Toronto - WoW!!! Congratulations!! Just goes to show that its truly not over until AF shows (and even after that in my case....ill explain in a min!) So so happy for you.....great news. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

Pix & Angel - Still feeling positive for you both. At least you are on the same cycle and can keep eachother company during this bumpy ride

Essemkay - B6 extended my LP this month but please stay positive. You just never know. I am really hoping for good news for you

AFM - well i did a digital this afternoon .... 2-3 weeks Finally sinking in and although im still bleeding lightly I believe I am pregnant since I have many signs other than the positive tests It may not be how i'd hoped but I feel so lucky right now and i'm trying to enjoy the moment. I have an early scan booked for next Wednesday so i'm hoping that will lay to rest all my fears and I can have a

I will keep you all posted ....and I look forward to all your updates. Fingers crossed for many more

ladies xx

User Image

11 years ago

Yay!! Number3!! WOOHOO!! Sending you !

So very happy for you!!

11 years ago

Congrats, number3pls!! That's so fabulous!

What tests tell you weeks?

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

The posts have been wonderful (well lately) to read!

Congrats Number3! That's so exciting! I'm sorry about your kitty. I know he's so excited for you though (I believe our pets go to heaven).

Toronto- I'm so excited for you!!

PixandPoetry and Angel - I'm there with you! Happy BDing!

AFM - I'm CD15. Usually I think I O on CD 14. But, this is only the second month I'm using an OPK. Today I got a positive. I usually don't have signs, and especially don't have pains down there. But, my BBs are slightly sore on the sides, so those with the positive OPK, make me happy. So, Pix and Angel, right there with you ladies! I've got to find ways to make it interesting for DH since he has two more days of BDing to go (today and tomorrow).

Prayers for all of us.

User Image

11 years ago

Thankyou pix, faith and essemkay. I'm not home and dry yet but its looking promising :)
I used Clearblue digital. It also tells you how many weeks which is really nice and makes it all seem real. I know some of you ladies are in the US (I'm UK) but I would think you would have them there.
needed ladies pleasem
Thankyou xx

User Image

11 years ago

Numbers3--Congrats on that +digi, that's even better, whoo hooo!!! I'm in the US, I don't believe I have seen one here that gives the wks.

Well Faith welcome to the group of us getting our groove on, LOL. I was planning a surprise for hubby tonight and darned if I didn't just get woke up from my hubby coming home for lunch per say, hehehe. I am CD 12 today, and my first peak was yesterday, lots of "O" pains last night and today, also my bbt dipped this morning like it usually does on "O" day. FX

God is good! Prayers going up for all of you :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo