Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 483 Replies | Last Page

essemkay... Yes, we are all hoping that this will resolve on its own as soon as my uterus gets bigger and should subsequently rise up and pop forward. We just don't know when this will be. Could be a couple of weeks or a month. Who knows. In the meantime, I have to deal with it... :(

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies!

I lost the thread and just subscribed to it, so I don't lose touch.

@Toronto...Sorry to hear about your bladder issues, but super happy all is well with you and your sticky bean!

AFM - I had my polypectomy 9 days ago. My doctor also did a D&C and some other procedure I can't remember. Well they removed 2 polyps. One was blocking the opening to my cervix, so I'm glad it is gone. I got my pathology results back and and they were all benign. Also, my cromososome tests were normal. So I have high hopes my BFP will come soon.

I'm on pelvic rest until November 6th, so I am not permitted to until then...that is the day of my post surgery follow up.

On the downside I received a positive opk on Tuesday and Wednesday. Since we can't , I will have to wait until next month. It is hard to abstain because DH was looking extra sexy last night... I might sleep on the couch tonight, so I am not tempted to pounce on him!

Other than that, I feel great!

User Image

11 years ago

Toronto, that sounds horrible. You are much stronger than me I don't think I could cath myself I would have to be admitted or something. Hope fully you only have to deal with it a couple weeks vs. a month....eeeeek

Just glad to hear the little one is doing great!

Holly, hopefully you will get your BFP soon as well. I know how hard it is when DH is looking good and you wanna pounce...be strong!

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Hey everyone! Glad you all are doing ok.

Toronto - Super happy for you to be able to hear the little hb, but sorry about the cath issue.

As an update - My son had his 13th birthday today at the hospital, and his whole boy scout troop showed up! A very nice party ensued. He should be having his last surgery for a few months on monday, and possibly come home next week sometime. Then we will have the ileostomy in place until 8 weeks, and then more surgery to reconnect his intestines. (He's not a happy 13 year old right now!) But I'm just glad he and his sister are here with me! God Be Praised!!

AFM - 11dpo and BFN. I think my chart looks good and I'm still holding onto hope.

EOE -

11 years ago

Toronto---yikes, hope it gets better for ya, but great to hear your lil one is doing good :)

Pix--good to hear your son is doing well and is ok :) I'm sure he wasn't thrilled about the situation for his bday but that was awesome his troop came to the hospital :) I am right behind you 9dpo..

AFM--attempting to continue to stay relaxed this cycle and not obsess, so far so good, i have behaved 9 dpo and not tested yet..trying not to do too much of the analyzing of symptoms haven't had a lot, just some breast tenderness and minor things, until this afternoon, I am so nauseous atm ugghhhh...could be anything dunno the flu has been going around here so will see...I would think a bit early for nauseu only time will tell...few more days..

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

ok y'all I caved this morning with a cheapie wondfo...I swear I see something faint there..not sure if it is just my eyes or what..but don't want to show the hubby or anyone..as if I do get a BFP i want to surprise him for his bday..so if y'all could take a peek...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test66949

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel - I think I might see something too!! I'm so jealous and happy for you too. I tested yesterday and saw an indent line...lol! and today my temp went down .2 degrees when it's been so solid! I guess time will tell for both of us! I'll be thinking of you! Keep us posted. I haven't tested today as I spent the night at the hospital. Maybe tomorrow if my temp goes back up.

11 years ago

thank you pix...many prayers that you get that BFP...I hate those stupid indent lines, ugghhh...I wasn't going to test, but I caved and figured well something for reference...my eyes are bad to begin with..then throw in line eyes, lol....but like you said time will tell...((((HUGS)))) do you think might be an implantation dip?

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

ok the poas is coming out in me again...so the other pic is FMU, just did this one, pretty sure there is something there...could this be it...10dpo..

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test67109

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Angel- definitely looks like a line to me! Congrats and HH9! I am so jealous!

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo