Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one! Part II

View Full Post

Ladies, we have to start a new thread as our old one was already 20 pages...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

483 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 483 Replies | Last Page

essemkay--I have a general idea of what you are talking about, and it is sounding great to me, good luck girl!!! praying it all works out for you and you get that BFP!!!

number3---that is so great to hear, I know I have read alot about some women having some bleeding early on in their pregnancies and everything goes on to be ok. We just went through it with my DIL. She is doing great and I get to see my grandbaby on u/s next week, yippeee!!! :)

AFM--today is 6dpo, and afraid to say that I caved and yes I done poas this morning, just couldn't help myself, and of course as it is too early it was very much a BFN. But on a side note, had a slight dip in my temp this morning so maybe implantation dip??? will see where it's at tomorrow morning. this is right about the time, I have a dip, so nothing out of the norm.
DH finally gave me the okay yesterday to go save a dog from being euthanized at a shelter an hr away, thinking it would help distract me from this TWW. Although I am loving dear Watson, and that he is now safe and is part of our family. My OCD just won't stop, LOL

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Torontochick, my RE doesn't allow babies or kids in the office out of concern that they would upset the other patients.

They called me back after I posted and had me up my dosage to 300 tonight and have me coming in tomorrow morning instead of Thursday.

I should do personals, but I'm so wrapped up in me at the moment. Please forgive me! I do hope everyone is doing well and I'm sending good thoughts!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

essemkay---completely understood, I think we all do at some point. even so, we are all thinking of each other and praying for all to get great news :) (((HUGS))) and prayers for you :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Scan today confirmed it, I AM PREGNANT.....yay!!!

Will keep you all posted as I have a long way to go and wish you all BFP's and buckets of baby dust. Stay positive ladies...it can happen.

Take care and thankyou all for your kind words, support and best wishes. It has helped more than you know :) xxxx

User Image

11 years ago

Official CONGRATS, number3pls!!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Congrats Number3! That is great confirmation!

Essemkay, it sounds positive whatever it means! Good luck!

Toronto, also sounds positive!! FX.

PixandPoetry and Angel, I'm right there with you! FX!

AFM - I'm about 6DPO. No real symptoms. I've had more in the past. Not feeling it this month, but not giving up hope either. I don't have any more tests, so that will stop me from POAS for awhile. I'm just praying in earnest!

Prayers said for all of you too! May He get the glory when we become miraculously pregnant!

User Image

11 years ago

First I would like to say I am very lucky I found all of u. You are all so very supportive and helpful.. ;)

Angel- Awesome news.. now go get that bfp!!

AMF- Good luck saying prayers.

Essemkay- great to hear everything is going well.

Pix- stay positive fingers and toes are crossed.

As for me I am now 15dpiui and still getting a bfn!!! Trying to stay positive but looks like I am out this month. Good luck all and praying for all of u.

11 years ago

WOW! A HUGE TEXAS size WHOOP! to all with BFP!!!! I am overjoyed!

Angel-so glad to hear the scan results!!!!!!!

Still here praying.....and healing from my chemical....I have not even thought about ttc for a few days... well.....not as much anyway...not temping or peeing on anything...just taking this cycle easy...will get back to obsessing in November! Love you all!

User Image

11 years ago

16dpiui took another test and a bfn... Doctor made me go for blood this morning now waiting on what I already know is a neg!!! Ugg I really hate this game!! ;(

11 years ago

Deyzer - I'm sorry hang in there!

Swimmom - We miss you and I'm sure everyone is sending extra support your way. Hopefully things are getting better?

Number3 - So finally the Dr gets it right!! Woohoo

Toronto - Any more news??

Faith and Angel- How are my cycle buddies doing? I'm 7dpo and have some symptoms that I assume are all in my head. Of course it's too early to know and I hate getting my hopes up! Hope you both are doing well!!

EOE -

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo