Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

241 - 250 of 431 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations anna !!

4 years ago

@Anna congratulations once again. I’m truly happy for you and your SO. Must have been the most amazing feeling.
The announcement was super cute.
Many blessings to you and a happy healthy nine months.

~BiminiB~

4 years ago

@Sam--oh, no. So sorry. I hope that your rainbow baby comes along soon.

User image

4 years ago

I think i ovulated yesterday. Wish me luck.

4 years ago

Alright ladies I am so frustrated!! I bought cheapies OPKs online with a brand I have used before with good results. Well I have gotten nothing for the test line now for days. I figured I should at least see some sort of a line at this point. I had a couple OPKs leftover from Walmart and figured I would use the exact same urine and see what results I got on both tests. Well one shows nothing and the other shows a line starting to get close to a positive!! So frustrated!! What do you guys think? I know it isn’t a positive yet but it is at least showing me some sort of a line!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Shay I get your frustration! But unfortunately I have no input for you. Still unsure when I Od took a test after a 2 hit hold and this is what I got. I’m going to test again with FMU I’ll just keep testing daily at this point till I get a positive or AF

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

I’m so nervous guys... currently waiting for DH to wake up so he can do his SA. I really hope he won’t change his mind again..

User image

4 years ago

Mama I can see a faint line

4 years ago

@mama I defs think you're pregnant I see lines on all of your tests

4 years ago • Post starter

So annoyed, managed to see a gp today who is happy to do all my blood tests to see what’s happening but I’ve now got to wait till next month to have the blood test done and another 2 weeks for the results , so fed up of having to wait

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo