Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

231 - 240 of 431 Replies | Last Page

Well this is a 4 hour hold and I don’t see anything

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Mama I think there’s a shadow! I really hope I don’t have line eyes girl! Fingers crossed this is your bfp

User image

4 years ago

Aww @Anna thats so cute! You must be feeling over the moon with excitement! Hello little baby! xxx

User image

4 years ago

Anna!!! OMG I’m so happy for you and your SO! This must be the happiest day for you guys

User image

4 years ago

Congrats Anna!!!! Love the announcement!! So excited for you!
AFM Alex I see lines too but it seems strange to me. Trying to be realistic about it all since I didn’t get my peak opk until 2 days ago. So I shouldn’t have ovulated until yesterday and at that point there’s no way for these tests to be positive. I took one with FMU today and I’m not sure I see anything. Thanks guys for listening to my confusion

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

That’s a beautiful announcement. Congratulations!!!
I’m waiting for my next scan at 10w4d. If everything looks good, will make it official.
At 8w3d peanut was measuring 1 day ahead and hb was 160.

3 ????, 4 failed iui, 3 failed IVF ????

4 years ago

Congrats Anna!! That is so sweet and special!
Mama I don't really see anything, but I have gotten pretty skeptical of tests at this point lol hoping you get your true positive soon!!

AFM: Only on cd11 here. OPKs haven't shown anything yet. I did have a temp spike this morning, but I think that was because I did not sleep well. Not sure I even got a straight four hours of sleep for my temp to be accurate. I got a really bad sunburn yesterday on my shoulders and back, so it made it hard to sleep. Plus DH was in the bedroom playing one of his video games. Definitely makes it hard to sleep straight through when that is all going on. He doesn't have anywhere else to play his video games since we are still staying at my in-laws while our apartment is being fixed. On a positive note, we did finally get a new mattress! We have been sleeping on a blow up for the last few months, so it is a huge blessing to finally have a real mattress again!! Hoping we are able to time everything the way we need to this month!! Good luck ladies!!

User image

4 years ago

Nothing really to update here, apparently 5dpo and still the same bbt this morning x

4 years ago

Uk ladies what pregnancy tests are you using ? I don’t want to use one step as they always have shadow lines and I don’t want to use first response, is there a cheaper alternative to first response but is good too ? X

4 years ago

Hi ladies
PERIOD STARTED TODAY IN A LOT OF PAIN AND NOT FEELING VERY GOOD!
good luck to everyone else for this month!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo