Community post

Discussion

TTC December 2019/January 2020 babies

View Full Post

Good luck ladies I have everything crossed for you !!

431 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

111 - 120 of 431 Replies | Last Page

@crystal that sucks babe I'm sorry But I'm glad you're looking at it in a positive way

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey
My tests for today AF is 1 day late
Never happened to me before
I can see the opk has definitely turned negative after all

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Morning ladies! Happy Sunday :)

Shay Personally when I’m charting I prefer the cheapies. I’m already spending on this ttc more that I should and I suspect I will have to spent more till I finally make it so for me works just fine. Something along with temps and cm just to ensure that I’m on the right track.

Crystal so sorry you have to go through all of this. I really hope you won’t need the procedure and to get back to normal soon! I cannot even imagine how hard this could be. It’s trully amazing that you and your husband still thinking of adoption

Anna I’m so happy your levels keep rising but if something is bothering you maybe you should call your doctor instead of waiting till you see him.
It’s so refreshing to read your pregnancy symptoms! You giving me so much hope!! Of course I’m not happy that you’re having nausea and toothache lol but you know what I mean!! Clove is really good for toothache.. Here in Greece we chew it as it is when in pain. I really hope it will help!

Sam I hope you’ll have good news soon!

AFM somewhere around 10-12DPO and I started having period like cramps but lighter.. the ones I get days before AF arrives so I’m waiting for her to show her ugly face soon! Also I’m having now the slightest pain in the bottom of my boobs so yea....Tbh since yesterday I started feeling this 2ww anxiety again and I’m not here for it at all! I was doing just fine This is my 12cycle of actively ttc and in 2 days I’m counting 8 full years of BDing without protection but without ever temping or all that Jazz.. Let’s hope for a 2020 baby but I’m not getting any younger and it’s kinda sad....
anyways! You never know! Miracles happen every day!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies, i’m finally back from my trip and have a little more time to read all of your updates. I have my fingers crossed for everyone this month.
Anna I hope your tooth ache goes away soon but it may be better to see a dentist sooner rather than later. If you have an infection it could require more meds and more expensive procedures the longer you wait. It may actually save you money to go sooner.
@Alex glad you got to enjoy a well deserved vacation. I’m sorry you feel like AF is coming. Miracles do happen every day and I just know there is one in store for you!
@crystal so sorry you are going through this. I hope you don’t need surgery. So wonderful of you and your DH to look at adoption! Good luck with the process.
AFM, i should be 6 weeks now. I still haven’t seen a doctor and my first appointment will most likely be in about 2 weeks (I called to schedule it on Friday but couldn’t get a hold of the right person and had to leave a voicemail). Things seem to progress the way they should though so I feel pretty calm.

5 years ago

@Crystal so sorry you had to deal with that. Hopefully it takes care of itself on its own. But I will tell you a D&C isn’t so terrible. I just had to have one in Feb and I was terrified. Everything went smoothly and I felt much better after.
@Anna I hope you tooth feels better soon!
AFM my opks still aren’t positive yet thought today would be pretty close but still about the same. Been bding just so we don’t miss it this month.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Hi Ladies, not trying, but doing a crap job of preventing. 1dpo today, good chance I'll be seeing on a stick by next week lol

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited

Hey ladies, so negative hpts so far. 10DPO today. I just feel like giving up right now this was the day I got a 1-2 pregnant with my daughter so I reckon I'm totally out this cycle now. xx

User image

5 years ago

Guys I feel like absolutely raging !! So I havent announced my pregnancy to the office yet the only people who knew was my manager and 3 office friends so after being on bed rest and back at the office today I found out that my most trusted friend announced to people that I was pregnant because I even announced it and also added that I was bleeding and went to the hospital like wtf? And to make it better when another coworker he absolutely dislikes found out she was expecting he knew about it and I found out later so when I asked him why he didnt tell me he said "It's not my news to share" so why does my news become okay to share when I havent even announced it yet?

Agatch hi and Welcome back! Thank you I’m so happy for you that things are going smoothly. It’s nice to see you here and give us some updates

Mama go get that egg!! Good luck Probably you’ll be ovulating today!

Mistique I hope you’ll get the results you want!

Scuba I’m so sorry you’re feeling down girl! I know exactly how that feels.. been there for the longest time feels like forever! Don’t give up tho.. You got pregnant before and you will get now too! Give it some time. I’m sure very soon we will congratulate you

Anna That’s f@cking messed up! Oh I would be so pissed... Here in Greece is such a serious issue the announcement of a pregnancy to the point its bad luck to announce it before the first trimester and more of when is not you who announces it. Some people are so brainless.. I don’t even know what to say! I hope he understands how messed up this is and he better find a genuine and worthy way to apologize to you!

AFM I’m feeling like she’s coming any minute now I have those kind of cramps but nothing more.. My anxiety as I was saying yesterday, has kicked in for good and I think I’m going back to tracking this cycle cuz right now I wish I had, so I could have something to hang on to.. I know I’m pathetic....

User image

5 years ago

@Alex my relationship with him will never be the same again because the one time I had office drama it was because of him pulling me into something... So no he tried to hug me now and I shot him down and told him I need space which he replied to "Are you okay you didnt seem okay when you went to the bathroom" like fuck you're not being obsessive or stalker like at all right now so back off... Also wanting to go back to tracking is not pathetic babe you need to do what makes you comfortable and I wouldn't last without tracking so it's up to you + I can confirm that period cramps and pregnancy cramps are the same thing !! So cramping doesnt mean you're out

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo