Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

View Full Post

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! @itsanna antibiotics will not do anything bad for your fertility, so don’t worry! In fact, lots of women on bc pills have gotten pregnant when taking antibiotics because they make the pill less effective.
I’m cd 5 today, husband comes back from a work trip on Sunday so just in time for fertile period. I’m so sick of trying, why can’t I be pregnant already?!
Congrats confused, how are you feeling?

5 years ago

@agatch sorry! That's so frustrating when you instantly regret testing because there's no line coming up. Are you going to try to wait until AF is supposed to show?

No O for me yet! I did make an OB appointment for a month from now. Mostly so I can go in and complain about how the second we thought about trying I stopped ovulating on time lol ????

5 years ago

@kait I'm sorry you're having a rough time with ovulation babe and it's funny how it tends to work like that when you ttc... I hope things go well at your OB appointment !!

@photomama get it on girl and hit those ovulation days lol

How's everyone doing?

5 years ago • Post starter

@kait that is really frustrating when O is hard to track and you have to wait for it. This TTC process is sooo much waiting and I've always had trouble with patience so I can imagine how tough it is to not only have to go through the 2WW but also have to wait because O is late. I hope you get answers when you see your OB and for O in the next few days.
I think I may test again Thursday morning before we leave because we will be spending 3 days at my in-laws for Thanksgiving and so I won't be testing while we're there but I think I want to test before we leave. My excuse is that I want to know if I can have a glass of wine for the Holiday but the truth is there's no way I'll be able to hold off until AF without going crazy! If it's negative on Thursday, I know I can't count myself out 100% but my chances will be really low by then so I'll just be able to mentally move on and focus on the many other things I can be thankful for in my life! And then I'll try again next cycle...

5 years ago

Well 7dpo and I realized that my moodiness increased so much the last couple of days... I get so annoyed with the people in our house that it just kills me... And annoyed fast lol maybe I'm just tired of them Haha!!... but other than that nothing to report...

Guys I'm so excited to test grrrr!! Lol !! Feeling so confident and positive but also realistically cautious but I so cant wait I feel good about this cycle !!

I'm back for august

5 years ago

@espence aww damn babe that sucks !! But welcome back

@Espence oh no! I’m sorry to hear that. for August
@Anna I really hope this is your month

5 years ago

So I am 10 dpo today and just got what could potentially be very light IB (brown tinged CM). Still BFN but I used a Clinical Guard test which is not super sensitive. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because it could very well be a sign of early AF. My cervix is still pretty high and seems closed though. I am debating whether to get a FRER to take with me on our trip.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo