Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

View Full Post

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 321 Replies | Last Page

@jilly I hope you also get your positive babe I have all of my faith for you girl !!

5 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Lalou3tt3! Last night at 11pm breast felt extra big and heavy. Lots of CM. Was a creamy/watery mixture that's a bit stretchy. 12:55am had lots of clear stretchy egg white CM. Last time I've seen it was before I was pregnant with my son April 2017. All my symtoms seem to escalate quickly yesterday. Hope well have a sticky bean this cycle.

5 years ago

Literally my cycles lately... Please note the one that says pregnant was a false positive digital confirmed with a blood test

user submitted image

ItsAnna sorry you got that false positive. Those are the worst! Have you tried the OPK again just in case? I was going to take my pregnancy test this AM but couldn't wait and took it yesterday. Symptoms was so strong I took the OPK. PMS symptoms seems so similar to ovulation and pregnancy.

5 years ago

Yes let’s hope that you get your bfp.

@ Jenny right? They do seem so similar. What did your test say?

5 years ago

Well guys we can safely say that I don't have a 26 day cycle this month lol... On to another day without AF (ps it's 17:30 here)

Sounds like we'll have a lot of testing this week? Good luck everyone!

@jenny your OPK looks positive to me! Hopefully you can stay awake to BD lol

@confuzed hope you feel better!

@anna you must have O'd a little later than your previous cycles. Glad AF hasn't shown!

I'm just waiting to get one more high temp tomorrow morning and hopefully FF will confirm O and give me my coverline! My LP is only 11/12days so I am going to try not to test until AF is due.

5 years ago

@kait I was supposed to ovulate on cd15 but we baby danced cd15 and cd18 so hopefully I got it lol...

I hope you can confirm ovulation !!

Heyy yall
I still didnt test this month bcs last months“4 „ i did like 5 each
But this month i did not do any of them
Im just waiting for my Af i hope she stays away
No cramps
It cramps just when i think a lott about it
Otherwise everythings okay till now ..

But i must admit that im never late for my Af so this is a sign i hope
i will test tommorow @itsanna

By the way i live in germany
I keep my fingers crossed for you all

5 years ago

@octagon I really hope you get a bfp tomorrow morning girl!!

Just came back from pole and usually if AF wanted to show her face she would at the gym with the biggest bang of a cramp than ever and she didnt!! Got the cramp but no AF... My skin is looking worse the break outs spread to all over my back and chest... Boobs dont hurt anymore either they're just full and heavy...

I'm also extremely itchy after showering (again didnt change soap or cream or anything) on my arms...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo