Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

View Full Post

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Oh renee... that's how we are too! I always get nervous around ovulation. Theres been months where he turns me down and I know that's why we didnt get pregnant. But I dont want to push him or make him feel like I just want his sperm lol we actually had an argument a day or so ago because he turned me down and I was disappointed. He said he was making him feel guilty. I'm allowed to be disappointed! I wasnt mad! But it still sucked.
This month he initiated it twice in my fertile window so I'm hoping we caught it!
But it is so frustrating having the higher sex drive. Even when not ttc.

5 years ago

@espence- I’m so glad I’m not the only one out there with this problem! It makes me feel a little better. I literally felt like I had a mental breakdown this month because I think we might have missed it too because he turned me down a couple times during this this past ovulation and according to my app, only caught it once while in my fertile window. I cried myself to sleep a couple times or just get so pissed off I just can’t keep my mouth shut. Being Latin, I find it hard to hold my tongue ????. Lol. This last time is was really bad, I fell into a big depression for a couple days, was crying at work and just couldn’t function because I felt he didn’t care. I didn’t talk to him for a day and finally poured my heart out telling him how it was mentally effecting me. He seemed to understand, apologized and has been initiating more. Anyway, I feel the same as you when we don’t conceive. Like it’s his fault, and I know I shouldn’t feel that was because it will just make me resent him. I wish I could just go with the flow but it’s hard when you see that EWCM and youre like hurry, let’s go!!! Lol.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

I’ve read so many success stories on this site it’s amazing and emotional. I love it when people pour their heart out, it makes me feel like I went through it with them. I have so much respect for those who have been trying for so long and haven’t given up and eventually got their bfp!
As for this forum, It’s so nice to not be alone in this. You all give me hope and positivity each day, I hope I can be that to you all as well.

User image

5 years ago

I'm new to this group but just wanted to share the method we tried this month. It took 4 years to conceive our son who is 2 now and we had an early mc in September. This month we used preseed and inserted a diva cup after each bd. We bd'd 4 days prior and on ovulation day. Im 10 dpo today. This morning I got a bfn on a frer and ic. I felt stabby pains yesterday and today and had slight implantation bleeding today (I think). I just took another ic test and got a vvvfp! I just wanted to share this method with anyone ttc

5 years ago

@jackie, thank you for the sharing your experience and congrats! May I ask, how long did you keep the diva cup inserted after each BD?

User image

5 years ago

Thank you! I'm still cautiously optimistic that it'll stick... fingers crossed! We bd'd at night so I left it in all night until morning. Wishing you the best of luck!

5 years ago

Ok great thanks! If this isn’t the cycle then I’ll def be investing in that!
Sending

User image

5 years ago

I hope this is your cycle and you won't need to!

5 years ago

@Renee I also have a higher sex drive than my DH and it can definitely be upsetting sometimes.
@kait sorry AF showed up. ???? for a Christmas baby
@jackie keep us posted!
@Anna sounds like a great plan!! Tons of
The past few days have been a little surreal for me. O is most likely tomorrow, I got EWCM on Tuesday and we BDed then. But then my husband got offered a job in Italy so it sounds like there is a good chance we’re going to be moving there in June! So we’re thinking we probably should take a break from TTC for 2 or 3 cycles because moving across the ocean with 2 kids under 5 and giving birth 2 months later sounds a little overwhelming! There is still a chance we conceived this cycle but I guess it’s not very high since we only DTD once 3 days before O. Anyway if no BFP this month I think I may have to wait until March to try again and i’m not sure how I feel about any of it!

5 years ago

Hey, I hope you don't mind if I jump in! We have just started ttc this month really. We had a surprise in August that ended in early mc. It took sooooo long to complete and idek if I ovulated as this is my first cycle since the last piece of "product" expelled. I just feel so emotional today as I would have been 18 weeks tomorrow. I'm due for AF Sunday I think and I'm only getting BFN! I have pregnant boob's and I KNOW what that feels like. I don't have that "under construction" feeling in my uterine area though. I didn't have that last time until after my nap I think and I was paying attention. Maybe this is my new pms? Is there still hope for this cycle?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo