Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

View Full Post

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 321 Replies | Last Page

@kitt! Oh my gosh! Congratulations! What DPO were you when you saw it yesterday?
@espence- I hope this is your cycle too! Our due dates (if I am pg) will be 11 days apart! That would be so cool!
@agatch- oh my gosh! Italy! That’s awesome! I have a gamer friend in Italy. I’ve never been but I know it’s beautiful! Def jelly over here! Good luck with the possible move and catching the egg this cycle!
@shay, good luck this cycle too!

User image

5 years ago

Hope we can be preggo buddies soon renee!!

Kitt that is great!!

5 years ago

Congratulations to the ladies with the positives I'm so happy for you and good luck to the ones still waiting !! I have my fingers crossed for all of you...

Guys do you think it's time for a TTC September 2019 babies group? If I conceive this cycle my due date would be September 1 so I think technically I'll still be in for August but I'll still create a board...

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm lurking here, but on to September. Next O should be around Christmas which would put me mid September. I'll move over whenever there's a new board!

5 years ago

I'm looking at an August 30th due date if I conceived so sitting right on the edge of the September babes

5 years ago

Today’s result. It’s stronger than yesterday’s
Good luck to all you ladies out there! September could be your month! I’ll be lurking as well on the September post, I’m excited for you all!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Congrats Renee! My frers are still positive from the trigger, a little less than yesterday. 9 dpo today. I hope tomorrow I wake up to a darker test instead of it going lighter ! Temps have been really high but who knows. I’m not feeling any symptoms at all, not fatigue, cramping, nada. Kind of preparing myself for a bfn this month, but it’s still early.

5 years ago

Renee!!! Omg that's so wonderful! Eeeee!I literally screamed for that bfp.

5 years ago

@photomama- im praying they get darker for you! My boobs were sore, not excessively, but noticeably for the last 4 days, yesterday boobs soreness stopped for me. So it’s possible you still could be! I hate this saying, but every pregnancy is different. Let’s pray both of ours keeps on sticking! And for the other ladies who got the this month.
@espence- thanks girlfriend!!! Yours is coming soon!

I guess the psychic was wrong lol. She should have seen I was already preg lol. J/k.

User image

5 years ago

Espence - I'll be hanging out here with you! I'm on an Aug 30th due date if things work out this month. I'm so frustrated with my cycles. Last month was only 29 days, and now it's looking like a 40 day cycle this month. My SO and I BD more this month but after i thought I already O'ed, a couple days later had excessive CM and the strongest positive OPK i've ever seen! Unfortunately my hubs seemed to be completely uninterested in BD. So we DTD about 3 days before I O'ed... hopefully those swimmers hung around awhile! it's pretty refreshing to hear others going through the same.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo