Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

View Full Post

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 321 Replies | Last Page

@its anna I got pregnant on bcp and antibiotics, but I was only 20 at the time so... yeah. Haha ended in a miscarriage at 11 weeks.

5 years ago

CD 6 today, i've been taking clomid and just ordered the trigger shot should be arriving saturday. Ovulation will be sometime next week. I'm going to start opks sunday. Already feeling little twinges, hopefully will have more than 1 follicle growing this time. I'm really hoping this is our month. My husband is finally on board to really try, before he wasn't as willing to time things properly. He started taking coQ10 and antioxidants, and I've started as well. So hard to get my hopes up again, but I'm going to try to keep my mind on other things as much as possible.

5 years ago

Hey Everyone. I have been a long time lurker. I don’t usually comment because well I have had issues in the past. Not on this site but others... so it’s made me weary. You ladies are all so nice and supportive which is what women need.

I am currently 5dpo? I put a question mark as I didn’t take a test but all the other symptoms were there for ovulation. I have been having tender breasts, headaches for almost 3 days that won’t go away and decreased in appetite. This week alone I have noticed an increase in fatigue. I want to test on the 24th but feel that may be too early. My estimated af due date is the 28th.

Oh let me introduce myself a little. I have two kids 8 and 6. My girl is the 8 year and 6 year old. My husband and I have been trying for about three months now. We discussed that our family wasn’t done. We thought it was with just our two, but we both realized that there was just one more waiting for us.

I wish baby dust for all of you.

5 years ago

Hi bails! Welcome to the group :) I dont think the 24th is crazy early... theres people that start testing at 6dpo! But if you get a negative on the 24th you are not out till af shows! I hope your journey is a quick one!

5 years ago • Edited

@agatch the waiting is the worst! It's too much time for me to think and make myself anxious which turns into stress. Let us know if you decide to test with a FRER!

@bails Welcome!

@espence I'm sorry AF showed. Here's hoping this cycle is a better one!

I'm not one to normally talk about my CM or put much weight in it as a symptom/sign, but I had a bunch of EWCM today so maybe my ovaries will try again. Happy Thanksgiving to all of the stateside ladies!

5 years ago

@Bails Welcome! Best of luck to you.
@Kait That's a great sign! Hope O will happen in the next few days for you.
I haven't been able to pick up a FRER yet today but may try to go tonight and test tomorrow or Friday if AF doesn't start before that. It's not due until Saturday but I really feel like I usually do the day before or even just a few hours before AF today: really tired, very little patience, cramping and heavy/fullness feeling in my uterus. So far, no more spotting though.

5 years ago

Thanks, Agatch! This test is a little bit dried now, but I got this at 8pm. It's twice as dark as my 5pm test. I have a hard time getting a full positive even when I do O so this is pretty good for me! Praying I don't scare it away

user submitted image

5 years ago

@agatch aww a tour super fun where are you guys heading and I really hope it'a implantation bleeding for you!!

@photomama I'm so glad hubby is on board with it just focus on that I guess it's easier to have someone that wants to deal with all of these things... I wish you the best!!

@bails that's exciting another baby !! I hope you get pregnant ASAP girl and welcome to the group !! Personally I think you might have ovulated when you said you did because I for one do as well I get cramps and super watery cm and lately sore nips for 3 or 4 days afterwards... Did you bd around ovulation?

@kait girl it's so close I really hope you ovulate soon !! Keep baby dancing girl !!

@agatch again lol get those tests girl !! Get them

5 years ago • Post starter

As for me, 8dpo today and nothing I woke up with a stuffy nose and had the weirdest dream last night but thats it so far (it's only 6am lol)... Yestefday I had a weird feeling in my uterus but had it other months as well so not taking it as a sign... I got my nails done yesterday in preparation for the wedding which helped keep my mind off things...

Also realized that AF can be due anytime from Monday to Wednesday so we'll see what happens which also means that tomorrow morning's test could also not be that far away from my period lol either 3 days before or 5 days before

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo