Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

View Full Post

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to jump on ladies as I'm not ttc, it'sanna, its totally possible we only dtd once and it was on ovulation day and it worked.
@lal that was my first symptom, I was Moody as hell!

User image

5 years ago

@lindsay did you go for blood tests? Maybe you just implanted late?

@becky I just cant wait for you to rest especially if everything is looking good I'm holding thumbs for you !!

5 years ago • Post starter

@lalou hopefully things go well for you !!

@confused hey babe glad you're checking in how's our little bean doing?

Well 6dpo today and I feel nothing Probably not a bad thing but yeah...

We have the wedding on Friday and I am so excited to be showing my dress to you guys I'll be posting a pic yay !!

I'll only be 9dpo on Friday but I'll be testing Friday morning because of the wedding and I dont want to drink if I have a reason not to + its OB day so I want to update him if its good

I didn't want to get my bpf and just disappear, I want to be as supportive as I can for you all.
@itsanna - hope the wedding is fabulously fun! Fingers and toes crossed for you babe, you deserve a fun night out after the last few months of crap Youve had to endure. Looking forward to seeing your dress, I'm sure you'll look smokin!

As for me I'm going to call up and book into the midwife clinic this week, I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and generally they don't start appointments til around 10 -12 weeks so hopefully the little bean sticks.

User image

5 years ago

@confused that sucks though with my previous pregnancy I tried booking my appointment for 8 weeks and they booked me for 6 weeks already which is great... I'm sorry that you have to wait so long did you go for bloods yet?

Lol guys I got my tests today and now I have to resist testing till Friday lol

So I caved and tested last night at 8 dpo. BFN of course! Why do I do this to myself?!
No real signs or symptoms either. I usually get really bad PMS: emotional and irritable to the extreme for at least 6 days before AF but so far I haven't really turned into a crazy person yet. My homeopath just changed my remedy last week though so she may just have found one that's actually working and making the PMS better which was one of the goals. That's just to say that I can't tell if the absence of PMS symptoms is a sign that I could be pregnant or not... AF due on Saturday.

5 years ago

@agatch i hear you babe testing early sucks and we beat ourselves up but it's all worth it right? Well the absence of PMS symptoms can be a good sign maybe leading to your bfp !! I have my fingers crossed for you babe and I cant wait to see your update

@ItsAnna Thank you! I appreciate the support. for you too. Can't wait to see pics of your dress for this weekend!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo