Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

View Full Post

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Thanks everyone. I have tested several times with all being negative. Just trying to be patient at this point.

User image

5 years ago

@anna- I was only 9dpo when I tested, yesterday. So yup. Still early. I’ll slap my hand for you lol.
@kait- oh no! I hope your temps go back up and AF doesn’t show!!! Not out yet until she shows!

@everyone, I was getting some crazy butterfly spasms all night and morning. Now I know it’s too early for feeling a possible baby, but I’ve read on a couple other forums throughout the internet that some girls get the “flutters” early on. Anyone heard of this???? Also, I’m still waiting on my physic baby reading that’s due today. You know, just for fun to see what she says.

User image

5 years ago

Renee... in excited to hear about your psychic reading! I think that stuff is so fun :)

Everyone should be happy to hear I got my positive opk! Sooooo you won't have to hear me whine any more about it!
So starting on Friday I'll be in my tww, still puts me on for an August 30th babe!

5 years ago

@espence- good luck!!!
And I’ll send be putting up the reading when I get it. I keep refreshing my inbox like a maniac lol.

User image

5 years ago

Well apparently she gave me my reading Monday but I missed it lol. Attaching photo. Wouldn’t that be crazy if she is right

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Haha Renee that would be awesome if she's right.

@espence yay! Time to get to BDing

I unfortunately started spotting this afternoon. I'm a little concerned because usually I get through 11dpo and then AF shows. So maybe my LP is a day shorter this month. I'm thinking about starting a b6 complex, has anyone taken one? Any particular brand?

5 years ago

@kait, will you still be testing tomorrow with me?

User image

5 years ago

@renee I think I'm going to have full blown AF tomorrow so I probably won't waste a test

5 years ago

@kait- oh no! I hope it isn’t her and just IB! I just read on another site that the temp dip might be due to IB

User image

5 years ago

@kait oh no babe I'm so sorry you are spotting Hopefully next month is it I have my fingers crossed for your christmas baby !!

@espence oh no girl just keep doing your thing every second day and I'm sure you'll catch the egg!!

@cara welcome and I have my fingers crossed for you as well !!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo