Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

View Full Post

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Yeah i hope to girls ????
Baby dust to all of us ????

5 years ago

Well I tested again today and BFN. AF due tomorrow or Sunday so I know she’s coming now. Good luck to all of you ladies waiting to test. My past 2 cycles were only 27 days which means if this one is as short, I may still have a chance for an August 31 2019 baby! ????

5 years ago

Agatch, you aren't out til she shows! I have seen plenty of women get their BFP the day AF was supposed to show.

As for me, no O confirmed yet. It's has been two days since I had that "medium" opk and I have another one today! I have no idea what my body is doing. It's getting frustrating, but I'm trying to stay positive. Thinking about starting up exercise again to see if that helps.

5 years ago

@agatch should receive feedback next week some time... He did 4 different tests which we are waiting for feedback on as well as a papsmeer

5 years ago • Post starter

Wow, so my temperature spiked. I use celsius and it rose 0.32 degrees. I was ready for AF. Now I have hope and even the site went from 17.something% to 22.something%.

I am not sure how to feel about this. Not taking a test until atleast Tuesday.

Why then? Well, I had a missed miscarriage in August, D&C 1st of september and this is my third cycle. While ovulation has been on track the last two cycles, luteal phase was 11 days last time. And I am not sure if I ovulated on the 11th or 12th...because the rise on the 11th was JUST above coverline and my rise is a two step one usually. Just above coverline and then goes WAY up next day.

So.

This is going to be interesting couple of days.

5 years ago

Guys I want to test today lol but it's not with first morning urine so dont think it's worth it... 10dpo today

I get you, I want to test as well

5 years ago

@itsanna you never know babe, fx

User image

5 years ago

I'll see if I cant pee and then hold for a few hours and test...

Ladies you guys have no idea how much I appreciate all of the love and support from you guys !! Last night at my friend's wedding a guy got slapped by his fiance because I was talking to him (he's my friend's brother) about their family because I never met him before... And he literally told me about his fiance and I was like okay cool and congratulating him and this bitch literally asked me who the fuck I was and then gave me shit from the side and smacked the poor guy

Wow, that....sounds awful.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo