Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

View Full Post

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 321 Replies | Last Page

@Anna it’s definitely possible for pregnancy to impact allergic reactions. I had some food intolerances that pretty much went away during my first pregnancy. Also I think I’ve read somewhere that allergies get worse in pregnancy in 1/3 of cases, they get better in 1/3 of cases and stay unchanged in the last third. So I guess changes in allergies can be a sign

5 years ago

@agatch well my cm amount changed emensely as well!! Loterally just got up to make coffee (it was probably 10 min) and when I got back to the room my underwear was soaked like I peed myself... So I dunno lol

5 years ago • Post starter

Well definitely not pregnant today lol

user submitted image

Allergies suck big time. I am so sensitive to products it sucks havign your skin break out from them but when I got pregnant with my son they made it tens times worse.

5 years ago

Okay OBGyn update** He says everything looks good I have blisters on my ovaries but nothing to be concerned about... He's sending me for progesterone tests and if it comes back above 30 there's a good chance I'm pregnant, if not then I'm being put on fertility medication

Well, 5th of august baby is out quite possibly. However if my period starts on Saturday and ovulation is on time, I might have a 31 august baby in my hands. Hoping so hard.

5 years ago

Hi girls im new here ..
Can anyone from you help me with my dates ..
My last period was September 30 and got my period 2 days earlier as it was supposed to be on 30 oktober but it came 2 days early

And now i dont know when to expect my Af
My 2 apps say on 26 november but my mind says 28 november
My cycle is 29 days
If anyone could help me please. Were ttc for 5 months ????

5 years ago

Yeah I get 26 november as well. And your cycle is 30 days actually?

5 years ago

@Anna glad to hear OB says everything looks good! When will you get the results of the progesterone test?

5 years ago

@octagon Welcome! It sounds like your last cycle was 28 days so if this current one is the same it should be November 25 but if you usually have 29 day cycles then I would expect AF on Nov 25 or 26 depending if your cycle is 28 or 29 days this month. In any case I hope AF stays away!.

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo