Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

View Full Post

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Uhg guys I'm just gonna grab a test and pee on it... AF is only due Monday/Wedensday anyways so might as well just get it out of my system and wait till then + I might get some results back as well by then so we'll see

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna- what an insecure bitch, sorry you had to deal with people like that.

User image

5 years ago

Anna, how did your test turn out?

5 years ago

It was negative babe but that's okay I expected it

You've still got time! I'm learning to be the same way, if I expect my tests to be negative and my temp to stay low, then I won't be pissed off lol

5 years ago

@anna, i think you said earlier that this was the cycle you BD on O day, just wanted to say that's what we did this last cycle that led to bfp after trying for a year. Got a negative test at 12dpo late evening so I just have a feeling for you this cycle!

5 years ago

@lharris that's if I even ovulated... Did a progesterone test so just waiting for the results

Sorry I haven’t been replying to everyone. I have been non stop the last few days!

But a question?!? Is this a positive? I just barely took it so it would 3:15pm my time but I haven’t peed since 7:30 this morning. I didn’t have a test to do this morning. I got this three pack that has early result which is this test and one step and a digital. So this wasn’t first morning urine

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Bail looks positive to me! it gets darker in the next few days!

AF just showed up so as I was expecting, I am out

5 years ago

@bails blue dye can be tricky, but if it gets darker, you should be good! Keep us updated!

@agatch I'm sorry hopefully next cycle is it.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo