Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

View Full Post

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 321 Replies | Last Page

@Kait! I’m one day after you. I’ll be 9 dpo tomorrow. I bought a couple dollar store tests today cause I’m a POAS addict too once it gets around this time. I’m trying to hold out till Thursday too ????.
Hopefully we get our bfp this cycle!

@confuzed hi! I’m new here. But thank you so much for the support! Are you currently pregnant or just waiting a bit to try again?

User image

5 years ago

@lalou thank you so much for the welcome earlier! I haven’t been very strict with my vitamins either! I told my husband if it doesn’t happen this cycle, then I’m putting him on a multivitamin too lol.

User image

5 years ago

@Espence hope your opk turn positive soon! Are you testing several times a day? I know if I don’t test at least twice a day around peak I could easily miss it.
@kait @renee
@confused glad to hear you are feeling better
@Anna sorry your SO will be on night shift again next week. Hope you still catch that egg!
My O day should be Friday so definitely in my fertile week now. Skipping the opk this month because my cycle have thankfully been very consistent lately and I need a break from peeing in cups!

5 years ago

@renee welcome! I would up testing yesterday and today, both BFN. Trying to tell myself it's still early.

5 years ago

40 dpo my cycle is mess up because of the last cycle. Last cycle I had 29 day cycle... I'm usually 35 days but when I get a off cycle it guess try to correct something I don't know lol so I sometimes get a long cycle after a short cycle. So no af I test today and I thought I saw the faintest line but I don't know... I'm going to wait a couple days and test again.... maybe wait to Friday if I can. Anyway I hope everyone here is having a good cycle

5 years ago

@kait I really hope your cramping is good !!

@agatch I should be ovulating next week some time so I'm just a little bit behind you...

So update I was washing a glass and it broke so I cut myself again which means more stitches yay... TERRIBLE. FUCKING. WEEK...

5 years ago • Post starter

Oh dear Anna I hope your week gets better

5 years ago

@kait, yeah I caved today and tested when I knew I shouldn’t have. I felt the test was screaming at me from the bathroom and couldn’t resist lol. Of course it was a But yes, we are still early! Still a possibility. Sometimes I feel like the twinges are in my head because I feel them when I think about them while laying it bed or doing something seditary. Also, I have a lack of boob sensitivity. Normally when AF is near they become real sensitive and hurt when sleeping. But who knows. Guess time will tell....
@jilly. Fingers crossed it was! A faint is better than what I get!
to everyone!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Negative opk this morning. Testing 3 times a day right now. Although I probably dont need to since my surge always last a good 2 days. Grrrer.
Anna be careful lady!!!

5 years ago

@kait @renee it's still early keep your chin up.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo