Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

View Full Post

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 321 Replies | Last Page

We’ll see what tomorrow brings. I just texted my husband the pic and he was like “I don’t really see anything, just wait a few more days” men, haha!

5 years ago

I see it too!!!!

User image

5 years ago

Also, I haven’t told my hubby yet. Do I wait till the line gets darker tomorrow or tell him now? Today is my official missed period @15dpo. I’m bad at secrets

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@photomama I see it but it definitely retest as First Response has been keen on evaporation/indent lines so just to be careful babe but that's really exciting !!

@renee girl your lines are dark enough to see on a photo so I'd be blurting it out to SO by now

5 years ago • Post starter

Photomama I see it too!

Renee yours is dark enough tell the hubby.

Espence all these BFP got me running to the drug store for a tester! Unfortunately, they are out of testers but heard they got new shipments and will be stocking it for tomorrow. Guess I can wait another day. Lol

5 years ago

Ladies, 11 dpo and another BFP this morning, still light but a little darker. I can cautiously say I think I’m pregnant! At the doctor’s right now about to get beta hcg and progesterone drawn. I know beta will be low because it’s only 11 dpo but hoping it comes back positive.

5 years ago

Girls you are giving me testing fever! I'll only be 8 dpo on Friday but I might just have to break in one of the internet cheapie I have. Oooooo so excited

5 years ago

Hi ladies. AF showed up this morning for me. Hopefully we'll have a September baby. Can I join you ladies in the new chat?

5 years ago

I’m so sorry Jenny, I have a feeling September will be your month.
Espence, try to wait till 10 dpo! Fingers crossed for you

5 years ago

Photomama, I know.... I should. And I'm gonna try! The hardest part of the tww is the weekend for me. I'm not busy enough to keep me from losing it

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo