Community post

Discussion

August 2019 babies !!

View Full Post

Hey ladies...

Another month, another chapter and another thread for my ttc ladies !!

Personally, I have no chance this month as SO worked nightshift and I was on antibiotics etc but I'm still here for support and keeping my finger crossed for all of you guys ttc !!

321 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 321 of 321 Replies

Hi everyone! . I'm pregnant AGAIN! LOL I found out on December 6th, but I just had the first doctor appointment today and the pregnancy was officially confirmed. I am relieved that I saw the heartbeat (all normal) and she had this small, handheld ultrasound device that I've never seen before and I could actually see a TINY baby. She said it's one baby (95% with 5% chance that there might be more than one - but I doubt it). So I'm 9 weeks 3 days pregnant today! I hope that all goes well this time.

I started my journey here after I had a miscarriage in March 2017. Since then I had a healthy boy and now I'm doing it all over again - all naturally. So for those who are trying: keep trying, stay positive and never lose hope! :) My little boy brought so much love and joy to our lives after the "storm".

My symptoms are TOTALLY different this time, but I guess all pregnancies are different. I don't have a preference about the gender - as long as it's a healthy and happy baby, I'll be the happiest mom. It'll be hard to have 2 so close, but also nice for their sake, I think. :) It'd be kind of cool to have a little girl for a change, but if it's a boy, it'd be fun, too cause I adore my little boy. But I have a feeling it might be a girl this time - will see if my intuition is correct... I'll be doing all genetic testing in a few weeks too (because I'm "advanced mom" ;)) so for now, I'm not sharing the news with anybody but here.

The estimated due date is August 16, 2019 (according to the first date of the last period calculation), but it wasn't given yet officially (I'll have to wait until the full ultrasound). Is anybody here with a similar estimated due date who'd like to be a "pregnancy buddy" ? :)
Please keep your fingers crossed for me and my little bun in the oven!

And the best of all for all the expecting Mommas and those who are TTC! Never give up and be hopeful! It will happen! :)

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo