Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 299 Replies | Last Page

so i bought the clear blue easy digital OPK today..and it better work this month because I am going BROKE. While I was at the pharmacy buying that I saw they had Pre-Seed so I decided to buy it too just to up my chances and because I know trying to do it every other day or every day can get difficult. We can always use a little help. I did the first OPK today and of course it was negative but its only cd9 so I was expecting it. I feel like i'm really trying doing a lot this month so I hope it works!

User Image

11 years ago

Angel I LOVE the digital OPK's I also have only had to purchase one box in the past three months because I do not have to sit there and take a miliion OPK's to see if I think its positive. Also, seeing that smilie face is awesome! Im still doing my same routine minus the b6. No need for this girl to have a LONGER LP :) I am loving not feeling so anxious this cycle! I hope it continues on through my TWW

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

i also feel less anxious but I think its because i feel like i have a plan this month. for the past few month i've kind of tried winging it and not stressing too much over it because i didn't want to become crazy but i realized that was making me crazy because of all the uncertainty. So this month i feel more organized and centered.

The only thing that I think is not working out too great is the BBT because i think my thermometer sucks. I'm going to finish temping this month but I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up just not taking this month into account too much because I think my temps aren't accurate every day. I just hope that I'm still able to see the dip and spike of ovulation clearly. if that works..its enough.

But i'm loving using the chart on this site to track everything. I don't know why I was so stubborn against charting before. I guess I just wanted everything to be natural.. but its month 8 and thats obviously not working. My doc said most women get pregnant between 6 and 9 cycles. So I'm on cycle 8..hope it happens soon for all of us.

(sorry for the rambling)

User Image

11 years ago

Lol rambling is fine! Im telling you if you can get over doing it vaginally it will make a world of difference. Are you putting it in the same spot in your mouth everyday ? Also, I had to shove it deep in the back corner under my tongue for it to be some what accurate. I love the charting too. I thought it was going to harder than it turned out to be. I am glad you feel like you have a plan. This will be our 7th time trying in 6 months. I got lucky and ovulated twice in May. I really think after my miscarriage I wasnt ovulating for two months. So lets hope atleast one of us gets a BFP this month :)

11 years ago

Ya know what really grinds my gears lol ahhh family guy. Anywho, women who are TTC'ing but are so depressing and think that their world is coming to an end. I know I am not exactly the most positive. I however do not spend my entire cycle crying and complaining about how crushing it is that my period started. I start... I am sad for a max a day. Pick myself up and brush myself off. Ya know why? Because there is ALWAYS next month!!!! Hope all is well for everyone :)

11 years ago

you america..you grind my gears! lol i love family guy

anyway..seems like everyone else in the forum disappeared lol but thats cool. we're enough. thanks cnicole and everyone else who has been through this board for all the support and motivate and information because i've learned SOO much.

luckily i haven't gotten super depressed over anything. I've had bad days yes but i haven't sat crying over a pregnancy test or anything. I try to keep things in perspective like for one..i don't bd everyday so i know were not trying our hardest, i try to remember that i'm 28 and not 48 so i need to chill out and life goes on, i remember that i've been trying for 8 months and not 5 years like one of my best friends (it took her 5 years to carry a pregnancy to full term with lots of heartache and several miscarriages.) Yes I want to children very badly but i recognize that there are other options and alternatives. and i just keep trying. well..my motto for this month is no more trying..this month i'm doing! i'm doing everything that I can do to get pregnant and leaving the rest up to fate. and hopefully a will come soon!

User Image

11 years ago

angeluv : That's a good attitude. The way I look at it is, take ownership over your body and then go to the doc and work from there. At least you will have some data just ask questions. There is never a question too dumb for a doc. It's how we learn.

I wish you luck and I'm sure everything will be fine. Just maintain the positivity!

11 years ago

Angel... My DH and I's last conversation last night was talking about Peters side boob LOL Wow... So yeah Thats how I look at it as well. I just dont see what good worrying does when a woman is completly healthy and has not been trying that long. How is temping going? Mine has been where it needs to be this month (I sleep with my mouht open lol) So taking in orally last month worked it was just one the lower side. I read that you could have a thyroid problem with low temps. Anywho, I had to go to GNC and get more prenatals. I used all mine from the previous pregnancy last week. While I was there they had a new prenatal and the girl working there said that it was a really good one because it has all the vitamins that prenatals have but it also has "super foods" in them. I am assuming that its for women who have really bad morning sickness and do not think they are getting all the nutrition they need. I might get them next time. They were I think 2 dollars more which came to a total of 18 for a month supply. Mine was 16 for a 6 week supply I think. I like GNC's vitamins because they dont make me sick ;) Anyway ladies Going to take the puppy to the dog park

11 years ago

I went to get a physical today and the doctor is doing a bunch of blood work just to satisfy my curiosity that I am okay. He's checking my thyroid and FSH and LH levels. So hopefully that all checks out and the sooner I know the better so I can take care of it if something is wrong.

temping is going okay..i asked the doctor because i thought my temps are pretty low but he said they are a little low but okay but hes going to check my thyroid just in case.

i been doing the opks too and they've been negative so far but no ewcm either so i know its not time yet. BUT i did realize that i JUST really learned how to decipher different types of CM and because of that..i think i've been trying to bd at the wrong time of the month before. previously I would always start around day 14 but im on day 13 right now and still no ewcm. I'm thinking i'm going to O around CD 17-19. Hopefully the opks and charting will help pinpoint this.

User Image

11 years ago

I think if we have not conceived by August I am going to go to the doctor for test as well. Just to make me feel better. I feel like since it has been 1 year (even though we did get pregnant in November) I should be able to have test done. BBT and OPK will for sure help you find out when you are ovulating!!! Thats what is great with BBT it shows that you have ovulated and what day you ovulated on. Look at my chart from lat month and you will see the dramatic DROP and then a RISE the following day :) The only thing that threw me off tho was the positive OPK the next day too. I read that it will still be positive tho if it takes your system longer to pee it out. Let me know what the doc says

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo