Posts by stacey353

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

TTC #1 with CLOMID!!! Looking for Cycle Buddies!!

Hey ya'll my name is Stacey and I am 30 years old and have been married to the love of my life for almost 6 ye ...

282 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Missed Period But Negative HPT?!?

Hey yall! Ok so my hubby and I are ttc#1 and this month we seriously weren't even trying because of his job lo ...

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies!!!! I am 9DPO!!! Really excited!!

Hey yall I'm Stacey and I'm 30 years old and my husband and I are trying for our 1st baby!!! I am so excited. ...

11 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Cramping SO bad!! TTC #3 and looking for buddies!!!!

Hey ya'll my name is Stacey and I am 30 years old and just celebrated my 5th Wedding Anniversary with my husba ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and sh ...

299 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

PCOS and First Time Trying to Conceive! 7 DPO Symptoms

Hey ya'll! My name is Stacey and this is my first time posting in here. I am 28 years old and have PCOS but my ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

How early can you see a baby with an Ultrasound?

Tomorrow I will be 10 DPO and I have to get an ultrasound because I have been having such bad abdomen cramps a ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

What does BFN mean???

I am new to this site and have seen this abbreviation everywhere? =)

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

So Confused...

So I started my last period on May 15th and I took the ovulation test on the 22nd and it tested postive. So I ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

7 DPO and Testing June 13th!!!!

We are trying for the first time for a baby and I am 7 DPO and Testing on June the 13th which is 2 days before ...

8 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago