Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies just wanted to update everyone that I got my To yall that havent tested!!!!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Hi cnicole! Congrats on your I hope you have spread some on the rest of us who are hoping for the same thing this month! I hope everything goes great for you and baby. So exciting! :)

HI again Magenta! Yes, I completely agree with you too. I can already feel a difference this month from last month with my thoughts and less stress. I'm happy and excited to be trying with my DH so I am going to try to let nature run its course and give me the news when I'm ready for it. :) Even though I'm charting everything for the first time, I'm not worried about anything and I'm not going to be looking at the calendar every day anymore. I'm only on CD 6 today so I will start using OPK's soon but that's it. We are also testing my DH to see if everything is ok with him as well. It's only been 5 months but I would like to just rule out any issues that may come up later if possible. TTC in your 30's is rare from what I've seen but I'm glad I'm not the only one out there starting later in life. :)

Keep me posted with your progress and we can both try and NOT think about ANY symptoms we come up with in our heads. ha ha . I will keep everyone updated as well.

& to everyone out there who is also TTC

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

11 years ago

I'm on CD9 so we can do our opks together but NOT care about them and have lots of fun with our DH as we usually do! I'm in Melbourne Australia and almost everyone I know TTC is in their 30s so just depends where u live. Where are you?
Where's everybody else live?

User Image

11 years ago

Yes I'm on CD 7 today and I'm starting to use the opk today. :) still doing alot BD along the way tho :) I'm in Sacramento, California. Alot of people start earlier here it seems but everyone different. I just visited Melbourne a year ago. It's beautiful there ;) talk to u soon :)

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

11 years ago

Hi there, been such a busy week at work I've hardly stopped think about opks. You must be about CD14 right? I'm CD21 and not feeling anything. You?

User Image

11 years ago

HI Magenta,

Now I'm at CD24 and 11 DPO and i tested this morning for the first time and I got a BFN :( so I'm pretty sad today actually. I thought I did everything right and still nothing. Guess I will try for an August BFP without really "trying" anymore. I think I might just not monitor or chart or test this next month. Not sure yet. Just feeling down. :(

How about you?

11 years ago

Hi there, I also got a BFN yesterday on 12DPO. I did 2 OPKs and that's it- didn't even wait for a + on the OPK. We just BD every 2nd day from day 10 onwards more or less. It was way less stressful for me and DP and I think I'll do that again for August. I am still considering a fertility monitor though. Try and stay positive :)

User Image

11 years ago

Hello there... I was following this forum last month, but I went into this really bad depression on part June and part of July, that I just decided to stay away from anything that had to do with TTC. It really helped ease the pain and anxiousness of not being able to get a BFP so far.
Anyway, I'm ready to face a new chapter and another cycle.
I'm 22 yrs old (DH is 26), we've been TTC since January...so its been 7 unsuccessful cycles so far.
After coming out of this short depression, I feel ready to start trying again.

I would love to make new buddies, and help and support each other :)
I've learned a few things in this journey and I would love to share that if anybody needs help.
I'm on CD13 (out of a 29-30 day cycle)...so I suppose I'm close to ovulation time.

Thank u for reading and I wish all the best. :)

11 years ago

Hello nlara! I completely understand your frustration and depression. I am right there with you. This month will be my and my DH's 6 month of TTC since March this year and I felt terrible last month when I didn't get a BFP. I feel like it will never happen to me and I cried alot.
I am not doing as much this month as last. I was charting everyday, and logging my "so called" symptoms just to get a in the end. It is discouraging even when you find out someone close to you or on here got a and its hard to be happy for them.
At least thats how I felt.
I am going to try to have fun with it this month and not "stress" as much about it. Let's not stress about it together and bring eachother much and when the time comes. My cycles are averaging 26 days so today I'm on CD 4. Did you O yet?
to you!!

11 years ago

Hi Naria! I think i remember you from the earlier posts - or maybe i remember a similar avatar picture. :) This is Anna - i got back from the States a few weeks ago back to my husband in Dublin. I just wanted to tell you I understand and did the same thing.. I was getting too obsessed and stressed out about TTC.. ultimately causing anxiety and depression. After 6 weeks away from forums and TTC books and even google :) (..i cut off completely!) -- I am back and so happy to see this series is still continuing.

Background::
I am 30 and my husband is 28. This is our 5th cycle of trying since March. We took a break off last month while I was home visiting my family. I came back to Ireland 2 weeks ago right in time to start trying again :) and right now is my CD 29. My cycles are between 25-30 days.

One odd thing that only occurred once last week was i had to wake up at 3am to go to the bathroom. I felt nauseous after that but just fell asleep.. next morning i threw up and felt the same way all day. Next day I was back to normal!

One thing I can share w you ladies is that this month we are trying a new approach for my own sanity-- I am trying to maintain as much normalcy as best as possible. It helps that Ive been swamped at work and helps me forget about time. Friday nights, I still have a glass of wine w my husband. (vs cutting out alcohol 100% before.) I enjoy it and it definitely mellows me out. He is getting me interested in other things to get my mind off 2WW like mountain biking. =\ I know not something i can fully vest into, but i actually found myself on bike websites this whole time and not reading other womens 2WW symptoms!! And just now was first time logging into the preg forum. :) I am proud of myself for letting these last 2 weeks fly by. And now... the next few days will be agony. Hehe. Good luck girls!! Thinking about you all! :)

** Anna

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo