Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 299 Replies | Last Page

hey everyone how you doing? I got my first smiley on a test yesterday. due to life circumstances though hubby and i did not bd yesterday but we had the day before. took another test today this morning and still got a smiley so we bd this morning and hopefully again tonight and tomorrow. hopefully thats enough to make a baby!

whats going on with ya'll

User Image

11 years ago

Angel: Arent those smilie faces the best ???? :) I actually got mine this weekend on Saturday! At CD10! Which is the earliest I have ever had one.Hubby and I didnt BD on Saturday because of certain things going on GRRR.. We basically did what you and your DH did! Taking my temp is confusing me tho because it had a rise yesterday but then dipped again today??? What gives ya know? So idk when I ovulated maybe Ill post a question on here... According to my chart on here we have a "high chance" It will be interesting to see if our bding worked before ovulation.

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

yeah my temps are all over the place too..no dip really. a small dip yesterday and small rise today but nothing outside of my normal temps. so i'll see if i ovulate tomorrow maybe i'll get a dip?? positive test yesterday and still positive today...so maybe i'll ovulate tomorrow? i'm definitely feeling all kinds of ovulation symptoms though. bloating, fullness in my abdomen, pain in my ovaries. i'm just slightly worried that if i don't have that dip in temps that maybe my body is gearing up to ovulate but doesnt actually release an egg. we'll find out tomorrow i guess.

User Image

11 years ago

I asked on another forum site and a woman replied sying that to keep taking OPK's because from my chart I havent O'ed yet. I only have one more tho and I am not buying anymore till next cycle if I do not end up pregnant. She told me keep BDing. Which I intend to do. I think I was about to O and then when a really rude guy at the movies said he was going to punch my husband it got my hormones flipped out so I didnt. Which is okay I guess because we didnt BD that night. We will see.

11 years ago

Hi My name is Shaie and my hubby and I have been TTC for 4 months.. We are trying for our first... I am also new to this site. =]

11 years ago

hi shaie! welcome!

I think, I think, I think, I'm officially ovulating today or i did last night. we bd'ed twice yesterday. i'm really hoping for a . most months i try what i found out is called "defensive pessimism" which is basically not getting your hopes up so your not disappointed..but this month I feel like i'm trying really hard so I really want that positive! but we'll see how it turns out. If i'm not pregnant this month I was thinking about taking a break from all the crazy lol and just letting whatever happen. but hubby doesn't want to. I guess we have to see what all our test results say. my husband is a bit of hypochondriac so he swears something is wrong with him.

anyway..now onto the dreaded two week wait!! I know we said we'd try try try to hold off on testing..and i'm really going to TRY (try being the key word there) lol. I really wanted to test 4th of july to get a nice surprise but thats too early..its only 8dpo and i don't want to set myself up for failure lol. I'm aiming to test on Saturday July 7th (11dpo) and then if negative not again until July 12th which is when AF is due and its (16dpo) and no more. I'm allowing myself two tests this month!

(a little pyscho babble coming up...)
i'm beginning to get worried that my luteal phase is too long. is that a problem? i've heard that short ones are bad because they don't allow enough time for strong implantation and such but what if its too long. I say this because assuming I ovulated today. I'm positive it was today or yesterday. and my period is due on July 12th (32 day cycle) thats 16 days which is just on the long end. Last month my cycle was 35 days. if its 35 days this month again..that makes my luteal phase 19 days. If i'm doing my calculation correctly, last month my luteal phase was 19 days as well. and from what i've read that is supposed to remain stable from month to month. soo..is it a problem if my phase is too long?? does that cause fertility issues?

anyway..thanks for listening!

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome Shaie! How is TTC going for you???
Angel: It is not a problem that you have a long LP. I have a long one as well. 16 day LP... Which sucks.... The PLUS side is that you know the egg has plenty of time to stick to you if it is ferilized My temp shot up this AM so I am happy I O'ed :) I am not testing till 13 DPO. I only have two test and ones a digi. Those are not as sensitive so I only get one test on a FRER. Lets hope this is everyones month!

11 years ago

I'm wrong ignore me lol. I just went back and really started looking at my ovulation and Luteal phases since i started tracking it in march. Its about 15-16 days every month which is OK. I can't even express how awesome this is to track stuff cuz now i actually know when AF is coming instead of stressing every month.

thanks!

User Image

11 years ago

Yeah it is perfectly fine and normal to have a LP that long :) It takes a lot of stress out of everything tracking. I am just trying to not focus on so many symptoms ya know???

11 years ago

@angeluv - cnicole2284 is right - it's ok to have a long luteal. Mine is about 15.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo