Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 299 Replies | Last Page

it'd just be 3 weeks and 3 days. but IF You are pregnant..lets hope u are...when u go to the doc and they do ultrasound they'll be able to take you more exactly how far you are based on the size of the baby and how developed it is.

User Image

11 years ago

Yes! Let's hope I am eeekkkk!

11 years ago • Post starter

I have a question ladies. I don't do the BBT yet but will next cycle BUT I have been one to always take my temp I don't really know why and it's ALWAYS 97.6 but for the past couple of weeks it has been 98.8 which only happens if I am sick (which I am not) could that be a sign of preggers or no?

The only way you would be able to tell if its a sign is if you have been taking your temp everyday this month in the AM at the same time. I have read that if you have another increase in temperatures (like mine today) It could be a triasphic temperature rise that will stay elevated throughout pregnancy. Howver, this is my first month and if it does not stay up till the day of my missed period it is void. It could be a sign!!!!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Thanks girl I am praying!!!

fyi..this is a cool group :-) glad i found ya'll

User Image

11 years ago

I agree I love this little group! I am so glad I started it hehe =) No for real I really am! I didnt think anyone would respond but now we all have each other and it's awesome!!! =)

I am glad I am here too! I read what to expect when I was pregnant in November. I stopped reading it when I started miscarrying :( I just went to the commissary on post and got 99 cent cheapies! THe cashier laughed at me and asked why so many.... REALLY???? I bought three. Thank god I put the fourth one back. I have been really nauseated the past hour My other friend on her said that my temp raising this am was a REALLY good sign. Lets hope it stays up

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

thats great nicole....so when are u gonna test?

don't feel bad..i bought the dollar test strips online too..i bought 20 at once...i figured it costs about 20 dollars for a pack of the clear blue or the ept or first reponse..so i'll spend the 20 dollars and just have enough tests to test whenever i want.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! My name's Julie and this is my first official cycle TTC. We officially started trying in May, but I had already Oed. I Oed on the 3rd and I'm really hopeful!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo