Community post

Discussion

Missed Period But Negative HPT?!?

Hey yall! Ok so my hubby and I are ttc#1 and this month we seriously weren't even trying because of his job losing some hours. Well all of the sudden I realize that I'm suppose to start the next day which was so wierd because I ALWAYS have PMS and it never fails!! Well I never started and was suppose to on June 2-6 and here it is the evening of the 7th and still no period and no sore boobs, which I ALWAYS have every single month. All pregnancy tests are saying negative but I am having this wierd cm that makes me think I am either A) peeing on myself lol or B) starting to bleed so I rush to the bathroom and it'l just a wet, watery discharge! So when I check my cm it's kind of a lot and egg whitish like ovulation cm! Soooo wierd! What do yall think???

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

It's very possible that you may have had later ovulation than normal.. I experienced a sudden change in my cycles once my husband started up his own company and my hours changed.

But who knows! You could be one of those women who have lower than 'normal' HCG levels! I would go get a blood test at your doctor.

GOOD LUCK! :D <3 *~* Baby Dust *~*

9 years ago

Thanks Jorie! Now I am on CD 40 and had this weird light brown goody cm and still having egg white cm. So weird!! I am going crazy hoping and praying I'm pregnant! Today I have super backaches and etc ger lol

9 years ago • Post starter

What part of your cycle are you on Jorie? !? :))

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo