Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies!!!! I am 9DPO!!! Really excited!!

Hey yall I'm Stacey and I'm 30 years old and my husband and I are trying for our 1st baby!!! I am so excited. I am 9 dpo today and have an appt with my GYN in the morning because of excrutiating ovarian pain and uterus pain. Anyone want to take this little journey with me and we can share our symptoms and such!!!!

11 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Count me in I am 9 DPO also.

User Image

10 years ago

ohhy yayyyy!!! Are you having any symptoms??

10 years ago • Post starter

Nausea and slight cramping. This will be my second pregnancy I had a miscarriage in July.

User Image

10 years ago

I am 9 dpo too. My DH and I have been trying for about 1 year now and this month I have been having weird symptoms but I am trying not to get to hopeful. I would love to have someone to share symptoms with during the TWW.

Here is wishing us all lots of

Me-29yo DH-30yo Together since April 2003 TTC #1 Naturally tried conceiving-August 2011- September 2013 Finally admitted we needed help-July 2013 1st appt with RE- Oct 1st 2013 Dx with endometriosis 10/1/13 Transvaginal US-approx 1 inch endometrial cyst right ovary 10/1/13 HSG-10/9/13

10 years ago

I am trying not to get my hopes too high also. This is my first cycle trying since my loss. I would love to hear and share symptoms as well. I hope everything goes well with your appt @stacey353 .

User Image

10 years ago

I'll walk through the TWW with you. I'm at 8dpo and also TTC our first child.

User Image

10 years ago

aww Rainbowshaw I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage that just breaks my heart. My best friend just had a D&C done yesterday and she was pregnant with twins.

I don't want to get my hopes up either but I am miserable right now ya'll!!! I am so bloated I feel like I'm going to pop and it's so uncomfortable. I keep burping and cramping. I have never in my life experienced this much wierdness and discomfort. I feel awful.

Baby Dust to all of us!!!

Got my BFP Today!!!!!!! Well actually yesterday the line was so feint I almost trashed it as a negative. Retested twice today with a dollar store cheapie then bought a digital.
Baby dust to everyone!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats RainbowShaw!!

User Image

10 years ago

aww yayyy congratulations Rainbowshaw!!! That is so exciting!!!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo