Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 299 Replies | Last Page

I see it stacey! I see it!

I tested this morning also...I was going to wait out for AF to get here tomorrow but I couldn't resist!

Check it out:http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test30340

User Image

11 years ago

Holy Crap!!! stacey and tropical !!!
thats amazing. we're a pretty awesome group to get two or maybe 3 in one month! congratulations girls..

User Image

11 years ago

TROPICAL!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! that's a stong positive girl!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

I just got back from the Dr getting my blood test done and I will know back in 24-48 Hours BUT i do not think i am pregnant =( Let me tell you why and you tell me what yall thing So last night around 2am I thought I had to pee so I peed on the Early Response and all I peed on it was one stinking drop! So I tossed it in the garbage with the cap on it. Then when I woke up 4 hours later I had a dream that I had a positive test so I checked the garbage and the control line was showing but no positive line so I peed on it again LOL I didnt have any tests left! And then it popped up in like 1 min??? I waited like 3 more hours and took another and it was negative and that's when I called the dr and she said after first morning urine if you are really early along you probably use your HCG and will test negative the next time. Remember I had only peed a drop on it 4 hours earlier and there was NO line and then I peed on it this morning and a line came up. What do yall think be honest????

11 years ago • Post starter

oy stacey lol..thats a tough pickle. If I were you..i'd go buy another test and wait until tomorrow morning and take it. Or you can wait to see what the doctor says but ..we all know patience a virtue that women ttc probably left in their other purse.

Honestly, tests are not valid if used more than once. Doesn't mean you're not pregnant..you could very well be pregnant and hopefully you are. I think it just means that test you took might not be valid. You could take a test tomorrow morning and get a real strong positive...so i wouldn't loose hope since you still don't have your AF. I'd just take another test or wait to see what the doc says.

User Image

11 years ago

I know and I am so sad =( I am going to test again in the morning but I was suppose to start yesteray. I am just going to plan on a negative though =(

you were supposed to get your AF yesterday and nothing yet? I think thats a good sign though! But i totally understand..its better to expect a negative and be surprised then expect a positive and be disappointed. Let's just pray for the best!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone! Stacey that is a great sign that you havent started. I took another test about an hour ago and NOTHING. I think I see a shimmer of a line but that could jsut be the anitbodies that are on the strip. This is really annoying :( So we will see... I am 13 DPO and will start on Weds if I didnt catch a baby this cycle. Ill be back on later. I am so tired and a little bit sad so maybe I will take a nap.

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Thanks so much Angel and Nicole. Nicole don't be sad girl you never know until AF shows up girl!!!! I am going to keep praying for all of us!!!!

this is a little off topic but...since we're sharing so much I thought maybe we could introduce ourselves a little bit. I like knowing people's names but if you're not comfortable with that its okay.

My name is Angela and I'm from New Jersey

User Image

11 years ago

Dr called it was negative

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo