Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Good morning Nicole...so when is AF supposed to come? I think ur not out until AF shows up. Plus, you said ur temp is still up. That's a great sign!! How many days have u had high temps?

11 years ago

I'm sorry carol. I guess we're all trying again for July except for Tropical!

to everyone

User Image

11 years ago

They have been up since I ovulated but AF was suppose to arrive today. Last month my cycle was 28 days. This is CD27 so i think that my cycle has now changed to CD28. Im out I am pretty sure. Its okay tho I actually feel fine.

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

I'm sorry things didn't come out great for everyone this month. i actually REALLY thought this was it for me...and nothing.
I started taking Brain Strong prenatal vitamins. Has anyone tried those?
I'm still not sure if I'm on CD19 or CD36.... I didn't get ovulation symptoms like CM increase, and CP has been low and somewhat firm... I don't know what's going on with my body at this point.
All I know is up to 06/11 HPTs were BFNs... I ran out of test and haven't bought anymore because I got tired of 2 weeks of BFNs. It was so heartbreaking and disappointing... Every morning I was hoping for those 2 lines... :(
Anyway .. I feel I'm out for this month too... So let's hope for July now.

Baby dust to all.. lets hope we at least get one successful story each month :)

11 years ago

norma,
i'm confused as to how you are not sure what CD you are on? did u start counting from your first day of AF?

User Image

11 years ago

nevermind..i saw your page..i understand your dilemma now very confusing.

i think you may still be pregnant though because your cycles were so off this month you never know.

User Image

11 years ago

Yes, its very confusing. Yesterday I had so much pressure above my pelvic bone (left side) I was so uncomfortable @ work. I also got a few leg cramps here and there...
Today I've had no pressure, but I've been going potty like 5 times so far, and its not even 12:30 yet...
I've been so exhausted the last few days to the point my alarm clock doesn't wake me up...
My boobs are not sore,...I'm not getting anymore back pains.. I just got them a few days before i was expecting AF (06/07)...but in the other hand...my temperature keeps dropping. The only time I got a temp over 98 was 06/10, after that, its been 97.93, 97.79, then today 97.43...

:(

11 years ago

Maybe one of us will get it next month :) My temps have stayed the same for the past three days. This AM it dropped .03 I am 15 DPO so I know that if I was pregnant a test would say PREGNANT by now. So.... I would really like AF to arrive now. It is a strange feeling, feeling so content and normal even tho I had a BFN this AM. I dunno. Now I would like AF to arrive because I really wanna try again :) Oh also I am not taking B6 this new cycle because I think it made my luteal phase WAY to long. I mean COME ON 15 DPO no sign of AF... Annoying. Well on to next month ladies. Is anyone temping this month? Oh and Lara I tried looking at your chart do you not have them posted?

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Nicole..I know you are anxious to get your period so u can start trying again, but testing negative on the day you are expecting your period is not strange at all. They say to wait until you miss your period to take a HPT.
I noticed you consider today as CD1 of 27, but in reality I think you're wrong. You can't count today as day 1 because AF hasn't arrived.

Last night I took a long bath and was just thinking of all the anxiety I've been thru this month, and even today I'm still confused about what's going on...but I don't feel as bummed as before. I actually think I feel more calm now that I gave up on testing every day.
Now I'm just waiting on my "next AF" and my ultrasound on 06/25.

11 years ago

I am doing temps this month for the first time. I know though that temping doesn't tell you until afterwards but hopefully using that along with the OPKs i'll know exactly when i ovulated. I am determined to get a this month! I know I can't make it happen but i'm gonna try lol. My husband is also getting a semen analysis this week to make sure everything is okay on his side. we're both getting impatient at this point.

I also wasn't really bummed this month. I think I was just anxious for AF to start as well and now this month I feel motivated to try new things.

hopefully this will be a lucky monthly for all of us.

and I agree with norma...CD1 is the day your actual AF starts.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo