Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Ladies, I never said anything about it being CD1? My ticker has changed because it is set for a CD27. It is actually CD28 if yall look at my charts :) I should have started today but I have not. I am confused where yall got CD1 from besides my ticker?

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

nowhere besides your ticker. I saw it on your signature. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

User Image

11 years ago

Same here, sorry for the misunderstanding,..besides I thought you were considering today as CD1 cause you mentioned you feel you're out for this month...that's all.

I don't have a chart on my profile, because I don't know how to start one. I'm keeping my temps on a little notebook I have..I also keep there all my symptoms and little details.

11 years ago

oh its super easy to start one and its great because you can put everything in. on the side bar under my countdown you click on my cycles & Tww. then you can click on start a new cycle and input all your information for everyday.

User Image

11 years ago

Oh its ok I just started freaking out because I thought that my chart might have messed up LOL. I do feel out this month. A pregnancy test should be positive by now. I am just trying to not feel myself with false hope so that when AF arrives tomorrow I am not as upset ;)

11 years ago

Thanks for the info angeluv... I'll start one as soon as next AF arrives.

Nicole, I think you're doing the right thing by staying calm....although to me sounds there's still hope.
But only you know ur body better than anyone else...so if I think ur out, then just relax now and wait for the next one.

11 years ago

Lara thanks girl! I am relaxed :) My temp dropped really low this AM. idk if you temp but that means AF is due. So by the end of this month I will be ovulating again. Atleast one of us got our BFP's :) March babies here we come :)

11 years ago

Good morning Nicole. Well look at the bright side, you can have a fresh start once AF arrives.
I decided to relax and wait for mine too.
I've been taking my BBT for 7 days now. I started the day after I was expecting AF to come...(which hasn't showed up)
Maybe it doesn't mean much, but this is what I got so far:

I'm really just doing it to get use to the routine....I always take it @ 7:30am
If the spotting I had back on May 25 was really just AF showing up early, then the next one should be here one 06/23 or 06/24... We'll see...

Here goes to March babies :)

11 years ago

I've starting temping this week and its flatlined..i don't know if something is wrong with me, with what i'm doing, or the thermometer(which is brand new). for the past three days my temp has 97.18. And i know the thermometer is not stuck because I tried temping half an hour later and got a different reading. Is this normal? This is my first month doing this but no one else's charts I've seen have this. Figures i'd be the weird one lol

User Image

11 years ago

Angeluv, Is too early to tell.. I've heard to really be able to compare result, you need to chart your temps for at least 3 cycles...that way u can compare all 3 months and see which day u ovulated and when the temperature dropped right before AF...
I just started a week ago too (just to get use to it)

Also, know that the most accurate way to take ur temp would be vaginally, the reason why is because some people sleep with their mouth open, and thats gonna affect the results a little, specially if u have the AC on all night. Now, of course, if u switch you gotta be consistent.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo