Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 299 Replies | Last Page

i'm so sorry to hear that stacey.

I know it's hard every month..whether its your first month or your 7th month or your 18th month..every month is hard.

we have no choice but to keep going though.

User Image

11 years ago

Im sorry stacey :( *hugs* I jsut woke up from my nap and still feel tired!!!!! Tomorrow I will be 14 DPO and like Angela I am a negative nancy when it comes to getting a positive. My name is Carol :) I am from GA but we are in AZ now because dh is in the military. We will be moving to Korea in August. Alost two months from now.

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Aww I'm so sorry Stacey. I've been mopey since AF. Bought a new kindle book thats been good so far. The Conception Cronicles. Something to relate to. Reading makes me feel better. :)

Hi Carol, will u deliver in Korea? I researched hospitals in Ireland and its totally different from America. There are public wards for 6-7 other mommies. An extra 3k euros for private room. And since it's free public health care you get to share w inner city women. Husbands have to leave by 8pm. :( its terrifying. Your lucky you are military Bc you probably have something more familiar to home. Anyway tht was a result fom month 1s reading. I've let go of future research n focusing on the now.

Keep at it n stay strong. :)

11 years ago

Anna, have you considered giving birth at home with a midwife?

I thought about it for a while..I'm only doing it in a hospital because I found a doctor I really like and the hospital she works at is great. You get your own room with lots of privacy and there are no limits on visiting hours so anyone can come and go at any time.

if you girls haven't seen it..you should REALLY REALLY check out the movie.."the business of being born" it give you great info on the business of hospitals and doctors in the birthing field and a new perspective.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls!!!! I would love to join this group. My name is Norma, I live in CA and we've been TTC for 6 cycles now, although I've never used BC in 6 years... :( (there's obviously something wrong here) but I'm still hoping is just been bad timing. I just finished catching up after 10 pages of posts. Wow!!! Is been a great journey the last week. Congrats to Tropical!!! Finally got ur BFP!!!

And for the girls who got AF..I'm sorry. But its not over yet. There's spa much to try... Follow your heart against the odds. Were all here to cheer u up.

As for myself, well sort of long story. You guys can check out my journal and previous questions to get an idea.. so far no AF but either I'm on CD35 or CD18. It's been so confusing this month!!! :(

I'm going for a papsmear today. Wish me good luck. :)

[Baby dust]

11 years ago

Since my DH is in the military I will deliever on post at the hospital. I am not allowed to even enter a Korean hospital over there! Its crazy.... I am also not allowed to enter certain areas of Korea or go to an Korean based churches. I have watched the business of being born and it scared the ever living day lights out of me to give birth at a hospital. I hope I go into labor mid day. I also hope when we finally do get pregnant and I go into labor that I wont have to worry about being induced. That movie opened up my eyes! So... I have a question... the test I took this morning when I hold it up to the light the second line is there. I cant tell if it has color... You think its just a fluke?

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

like you said carol, I'm a negative nancy..I really really try not to play the "is there, isn't there a line" game..I won't ever feel confident I am pregnant until I clearly see a line without having to jump through hoops. like tropical's test..that was a clear positive. I think just wait a few days and test again. They say HCG double every 2 days..so if you are pregnant, it should be much more obvious in two days on your test.

that's why i liked the business of being born...because it opened my eyes to lots of things I didn't know. It was scary but it was good information. But I will say..i think i'd be much more comfortable delivering on base than in a random korean hospital. Maybe that's wrong but I'm slightly scared of foreign medicine.

Welcome to our little group norma!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Angela, I actually do have the option of having a midwife in my home for three days, but I'd like to have the facilities avail if god forbid anyyyything went wrong. Gosh, I need to take a photo of the maternity hospital. :( its flat red bricks on all four walls. Tiny dark uniform windows I guess for each room. Looks like a prison... And before moving here, I was w an obgyn associated w a brand new hospital in Annapolis complete w hardwood floors w rooms to look like your home... I'm hesitant to give birth here but everyone else did and are just fine (as did their mothers and grandmothers in the same place!!). I've considered coming back to the states, and then there's flying restriction late in the game... No US insurance since I'm employed abroad... And I'm not sure if I'm forfeiting my 6 month maternity leave. Completeeeely getting ahead of myself here. Let's get pregnant first. ;)

I've never heard of that movie. I want to see it. I'm scared though. Hehe. Welcome Norma!! I'm glad you joined! This week is actually my first experience writing to a forum, ever! I am a bit overwhelmed Bc I write a lot.... And don't know who to address. I really like this group and feel a lot of comfort by making my nightly drop in here.

11 years ago

Carol, I second that. Wait til Wednesday if u can and take another test. If you are a true faint line lady you should be strong doubles then!!

11 years ago

Lady=today. Darn auto correct!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo