Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 299 Replies | Last Page

I am going to wait till Wednesday to test. I just tested again and it was the same thing. So Two more days!!!! Am I the only one who hasnt started AF yet??? This TWW seems to be taking forever!!!!!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Hi Nicole, actually WE are the only ones left... Although maybe AF won't show up until June 24ish for me. I don't know!!!
I'm at the doctor right now. Had the appointment for 3 pm, but they are taking forever!!!

11 years ago

my AF started the second of this month i was let down but it was only our first month trying. so i am hopeful for my for july. i am currently CD10 today and set to ovulate around the 19th or 20th of this month. and congrats to the to the girls that gotthere lucky test!!!

<a href=

11 years ago

Hi girls!!... :)
Well I went to the doctor today for my papsmear, and they also did a breast exam, along with the regular blood pressure, etc...
Doctor thinks I'm healthy and I don't have any urinary track infection that could've caused the spotting at mid cycle last month...she didn't feel a cyst either, but still wants me to follow thru with my next appointment for an ultrasound (just to make sure there's no cyst)...
So I'm actually happy for that.
The thing is, she has no clue why I had the 5 day spotting. Urine test came back negative for pregnancy...but she wants me to keep testing with $ tree HPTs.
She also said, if I wasn't pregnant this month, to start taking vitamins and keep healthy habits (I think we all know that)...but I'm actually gonna go buy some vitamins today...
For some reason, even tho I didn't get many of the answers I needed, I feel kind of relieved....plus having the support from you girls feels amazing. There's many things I don't tell the DH, cause I don't want to hope for it and then get disappointed...

Sorry for the long post... :)

Baby dust and here we go another month.
We're gonna be successful....you'll see :)

11 years ago

User Image

11 years ago

Well ladies my temp is still up!!!! Guess we will find out tomorrow what God has in store for me this month. I am going to wait till mid day to take the test tomorrow. I dont want to waste a test if its just my imagination seeing the lines. How is everyone doing??? I hope everyones spirits are up!!! Will yall pray for me today? LOL I feel like tomorrow is D-Day.

11 years ago

good luck testing today carol!!

User Image

11 years ago

I hope this is the one for you!!!

11 years ago

Its our first month of trying too was due period on sunday but still nothing and tested but negative just want 1 or other to happen xx

11 years ago

Well its a BFN today girls. So I have pretty mch come to terms with being out this month. I honestly think my cycle is changing to a 28 day cycle when it was 27 before. This month I wont be taking B6 I think it lengthened my cycle. There is always next month!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo