Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 299 Replies | Last Page

hey...my husband is a little out of the loop too..he knows we try to bd when ovulating and ask me what time of the month we're supposed to be doing it but he doesn't know everything I have to do to figure that out or everytime i take a HPT. I think he'd drive me crazy if I told him. The few times he's been around when I've taken a test, he gets so excited that I just feel bad then when it's a negative. So I take them in private and hopefully one day soon I can just give him the good news.

to everyone with testing! I do hope at least one person gets a . It will be a nice motivator.

Stacy..i think you bbt being up 5 days is a row is a good sign! you too nicole!! Hopefully there is a baby swimming in there.

Do i need a special thermometer to do the bbt? Cuz i went to cvs and walgreens and neither had a thermometer that says "bbt" so i figured maybe I can just use my regular one?? Also..Since i'm spotting a lot today..should today be my CD1 for temp?

Can someone explain how the chart is supposed to go again? when it goes up and down..for some reason I find this confusing.

thanks!!

User Image

11 years ago

LADIES A test I took has a LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT line... I dont know if I should believe it or not. I am trying to take pictures of it to post!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

<a href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test29884">http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test29884</a> Best I could do. I think I can see it better on a grey scale.

11 years ago

Nicole, thats amazing news!! Very faint, barely can see, light-light gray is GOOD! I copied and pasted your link to see the picture. Is the faint line that glowing line to the left? You can probably see it better in real life than in the photo. If you can see it then do it again tomorrow and see if it is darker! Fingers cross and hoping for a nice solid line for you. I bet this is it!!

11 years ago

Oh and i just realized, I am 10 dpo today too! Cycle twins:: We are on the same schedule. :) I only have two tests, so Im going to wait until the end of the weekend... and the other maybe mid week. Starting to get a little jumpy now too. Hehe maybe Ill just wait for your no-doubt-about-it double lines and ill be ready to test too.

11 years ago

yeah you can see it in person... BARELY. Its there tho. I am waiting to test till Sunday. I have I think 5 tests BUT I have First Response for Sunday and next Wednesday. I will take the other ones in between if I dont like the answer. The only thing I dont get is I got a negative on the FRER this AM. So... I thought that would be positive before my cheapie one would be. Who knows. I stay away from test that have blue dye because I had a false positive with one a couple months back and that SUCKED!

11 years ago

sometimes those cheap tests are more sensitive that the more expensive ones. I think though that if u can see a line in person and its only 10dpo..thats a great sign!! fingers crossed for you.

User Image

11 years ago

How exciting Nicole!!

User Image

11 years ago

I am very excited! I am testing tomorrow AM hopefull itll show me want I want to see!

11 years ago

Congrats Nicole and That looks almost exactly like a test I took this morning!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test30002

You can see it better in greyscale and it was much easier to see in person. Of course I'm only 6 DPO so it's still pretty early for me.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo