Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 299 Replies | Last Page

By the way, I'm not perfect in my healthy habits! This past week hubby's brother has been in town, and we've eaten out at least once a day (sometimes three or four times!), and I feel like a disgusting pig at the moment. Blah. Tomorrow I'm cutting out the junk and starting my exercises again! If that really is a line I see, I want to make sure I'm taking care of my baby.

User Image

11 years ago

awwwwwwww Nicole and Little Sapphire I pray that yall have babies inside of you!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting even if you just see the faintest line, they say that's still a positive bc there is a trace of HCG!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for yall!!! Once this cycle is over are yall still going to chat on this thread because I really LOVE chatting with yall!!!!! I don't want to go to another group lol!!! I am on 18 DPO and suppose to start tomorrow but nothing yet and still a . My chest has grown 3 inches bigger which is wierd haha bc I have lost 23 lbs recently. Is swollen breasts a sign of PMS too, I have never really noticed?? I am just going ahead and planning for a negative and if I am preggers then I will be surprised! Good luck yall can't wait to see what yall test in the AM!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Stacey! I really hope it's a ! I showed the test to hubby, lol. I tend to keep him out of the loop because he's kind of emotional and I don't like making him suffer through the ups and downs, and plus I don't want him to know how much of an obsessive freak I am, lol! Anyway, I showed him the test and was like "DO YOU SEE THE LINE!?" and he's like "What line?" Hmph, boys!

But I know it's still pretty early so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I did that last month. Although once AF finally came it was kind of a relief. Not knowing is so hard.

But yeah, I'll try to keep chatting with you guys! I really want to see you girls with babies in your bellies

User Image

11 years ago

thanks for asking that stacey..i was thinking the same thing!! I was thinking..I still want to know whats going on with everybody even as everyone starts getting thier [.

I actually took another test today because i'm on cycle day 35 and still only spotting no AF but it was still a . I'm like you stacey..i'm pretty much assuming a no and already gave up for this cycle but who knows cuz there is still no AF.

Nicole and little Sapphire.. I think you both seeing lines so early is GREAT. like stacy said it means there probably is a tiny trace of HCG.

User Image

11 years ago

Well I will tell yall where you can actually see me lol!! I have a YouTube Channel/ Partnership and have since 2010 and I do daily vlogs and I am currently losing weight so I do "weigh ins" and I love it! You can subscribe to it if you want =) http://www.youtube.com/lifewithstaceyd !! Let me know if you visit my channel ladies! I just told my subscribers about me and hubby TTC the other day and they are really excited =) My other channel is Stacey353 if you want to see any of those too =) Because I would LOVE to keep in contact with yall!!!

That's pretty cool, Stacey! How much weight have you managed to lose? I tried really hard to lose as much weight before we started TTC. I was 275 at my heaviest But I've managed to lose 90 pounds! It's super hard work until you can train yourself to eat and think differently. I'd like to lose more weight but I decided to stop trying three months before TTC so I have all the proper nutrients in my body when a baby comes.

Oh ladies, I think I'm psyching myself out! I swear I'm feeling implantation cramps, lol. Next I'm sure I'll fake myself into believing I have morning sickness! Ugh, waiting is so hard!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks little sappire, I have lost 23 lbs I am at 177 which is still very large for me. I was 98 lbs when I graduated highschool and i was diagnosed with PCOS at 19 and then around 23 I gained 60 lbs in one year, it was crazy. It's been a struggle to lose the weight but I want to get down to like 135-144 because I like a little meat on my bones LOL!!! GREAT job on losing 90 lbs girl!!! It's good for making a baby!!! The healthier we are the better it is =)

I am still holding out hope that one of us gets pregnant this cycle!!! Girl I honeslty think I may have convinced myself of feeling all of these symptoms but let's hope neither of us did and it's really a tiny baby!!!!! EEEEEEEkkkkkkk!!!!!! When are you testing girl?? I get confused easily with all of us lol!

What does it mean if I am on cycle day 30?? My periods have only started being regular since maybe December so I'm just not familiar with everything. I thought I read most cycles are between 28-32 is that right?? When does your cycle day start?? The first day of you last period or ovulation day? Because they way this site is calculating it, it's from the say I ovulated. Did I enter in something wrong yall

Oh my goodness yall. I use to weigh 225 and lost 100. We all have so much in common!!!!!! Tomorrow is D DAY and I am really anxious and nervous. Hopefully itll be a BFP! I have been feeling like I am pregnant today! Hopefully I know tomorrow. I will still only be 12 DPO and I did not test today Go me right? Hopefully tomorrow I will see it. Like I said I am really really really nervous. If it isnt positive I guess I will half to keep testing ugh...

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Oh wow Nicole 100 lbs that is FABULOUS!!!! You are a skinny mini!!!! You go girl!! And yayyyy I am so excited for you to test in the morning! Let us know either way!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo