Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Dont give up Angel! Remember its not over till the arrives! Im going to wally world and picking up some FRER and their cheapies that are 88 cents! Hopefuly they have the cheap ones. It is the only way for me to feel ok abouting spening the money on them.

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Nicole I tested again today at 14 DPO and I got a and it's really frustrating me I don't think I am going to test again ever! I am going to wait for AF to show her wicked face and that's that This is only our 1st month TTC so I can only imagine how yall feel with it being months doing the and getting When should I test Nicole?

11 years ago • Post starter

Angel I am sorry you got a but like you say its not over till the shows her face girl! I am in the same boat girl lets just pray for the best to get a I know how you feel I am obsessed too! I just went to the doller store and bought 10 tests and the lady said "wow" lol I really could care less because I want a Girl I will wait with you to test bc I am driving myself nuts!!

okay can i share something really dumb with you girls...lol
I just called a psychic for a tarot card reading. I didn't ask anything specific, I just asked for a regular general reading and didn't tell her anything about myself..and the first card that came up was the pregnancy/mother card and she said she saw a baby. and i got like a little excited inside lol cuz I didn't mention ttc or a baby or anything, that was just the first thing she said.

okay thats it.

User Image

11 years ago

ANGEL!!! OMG so... I did a tarot reading the other day and if basically said rebirth and new beginning :) I was excited too lo Stacey. since you are 14 DPO I would test away. Walmart only had one 88 cent pregnancy test... GRRR oh well on base they have the same as the dollar store brand so I plan on going up there today or tomorrow.

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

lol yall are so cute!! where do you call these psychic's at?? If it's the one that's listed on this site, don't you think they know we are calling about babies because we are doing hoping for a ? I want to call lol!

How do you track you BBT?? I want to start doing that. And also does your temp go up when you are ?

obviously! lol..no the psychic I called is not from this site. it's from a site called keen.com and they have thousands of psychics on there. so there is no way she could have known.

i know those things are only for entertainment but it was still a nice pick me up

User Image

11 years ago

awww well that's great girl!!! How much does it cost??

this is the specific person i called..but there are thousands there to choose from and they all cost different...i had a friend years ago who was really into so she got me into it and i started randomly calling. I call maybe about once a year when im stressed about something and feel like i need an outside answer or something. today i actually called cuz i was stressed about my job but pregnancy was the first thing she said!

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/tarot-readers/raven-willowmagic/5222746

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo