Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Is everyone in there TWW now??? Or are we still waiting on some O's?

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

i agree..this is my first month trying to track symptoms BUT..i have so many symptoms from other things. I have pretty bad acid reflux so i'm nauseated ALL THE TIME along with a bunch of other stuff.

My husband got his semen analysis back. everything is normal or the in average range. they just said that his morphology is low but its at 9%. they said it should be around 14%..but I read online that anything above 4% is okay. Plus the doc told him that the rest of his numbers are high enough that the morphology shouldn't affect him or be an issue so i'm not worried about it. now just waiting for his testosterone blood test back...and my blood tests. hopefully I can have it by the end of the week.

User Image

11 years ago

ANgel I am so happy the DH is ok!!! I hope your blood work comes back great as well! I am feeling pretty good this month. I dont have any symptoms. The only thing that I have noticed is that my bb's and nipples are really sore. Like my nipples feel like a razor blade touches them unless I have a bra on. Lets hope thats a good sign :)

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Hi Everyone, My name is Jessica and I'm 10DPO today. I am hoping to connect with people on this as I am new and not really sure what to do or how this all works. :)

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

11 years ago

Hi Jessica!

welcome. your 10dpo so you're pretty close to testing..

cnicole...i'm having lots of symptoms but im guessing lol its cuz i lost my job today so its a reaction to that. But I've read sore boobs is an early sign so maybe thats good!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies, you all sound really nice and friendly so can I join you? I only just started this online thing last week because I want to talk about this all the time and even my BFF is getting sick of it! We are TTC for our first although we did have a mc in March after getting first try! I have celiacs disease and an under-active thyroid and have to take medication, so I have symptoms of other things too like you angelluv. Were your bloods ok?

My AF was due yesterday and still but so who knows? These are my symptoms: sore boobs and nipples, flatulence , bloating, hunger pangs, cramps, more CM, dry mouth, and oh so tired so what do you think ?? They could be phantom symptoms I know because I want to be so bad! everyone...

User Image

11 years ago

HI Magenta and angeluv! Thanks for welcoming me as well! I am 11DPO today now and my symptoms are not much but might mean something! :) Sore boobs for the last two days at least, frequent urination, small headaches, small body aches and little cramping. That's about it. I'm not sure what it all means if anything but I due to test on Sunday the 1st but AF is due on the 3rd so I'm not sure if I should wait.

Magenta, My friends and family are getting sick of hearing things from me too and I have noone I know close to me to talk to about any of this either and noone I know is going through this at all so I am happy to buddy up with anyone as well. :) Since AF was due for you yesterday and nothing yet could just mean that there isn't enough HCG level in your system to produce a BFP but also your AF could be late too. I'm hoping for the first option tho!
Good luck!

Married 7/17/11 In our late 20's TTC as of 3/1/2012 Never been pregnant User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

11 years ago

Sorry about delay. The ugly arrived on Sunday so now I'm getting back on the horse! How are you going?

User Image

11 years ago

HI Magenta, Funny thing. Mine did too so I'm starting it all over again again too. Oh well, it was alot heavier than usual as well as early by 3 days so I think I'm not going to stress out as much this month. I didn't honestly think I was stressing out very much but I guess my body is telling me I was. Do you have a new plan or something you're changing up this month?

I started this month charting my BBT every morning and I'm going to make sure I know when I ovulate this month by OPK's because I honestly don't know when I did last month, I had lost the OPK digital tool when I was supposed to be watching it and never found it until way later.

What is your current system or do you have one? :) What about the rest of you ladies? What have you been doing or not doing?

11 years ago

Hi MrsAskew, sorry about . I had exactly the same realisations after I got my - I thought I wasn't stressing and obsessing but now I look back I really was, because I feel so much better now I'm not thinking about it all the time, wondering when I'll test, getting when i did, worried about seeing every time I went for a pee. Now I know I will ovulate in a week or so it's so easy just to get on with life, make love as usual without thinking - it's going to happen this time! or saying 'Your turn on top!' to DP!!

I haven't gone down the path of charting yet because we've only tried for 2 cycles since the mc, and my GP says as we're a healthy couple we shouldn't have any probs and to come back if we're not pregnant in 12 months. I have just turned 35 so that's the only thing I'm worried about, but since I had a mc my OB said at least I know I don't have a problem actually getting pregnant.

I do use OPKs because I don't have O symptoms, but last month they did my head in and I never got a positive so we bd every or every other night from CD12-20!! DP was loving that! I'm going to force myself not to convince myself that my PMS symptoms are early pregnancy signs because I've done that for the last 2 months and been really disappointed, not only with not being pregnant but feeling a fool for convincing myself otherwise, working out the due date, thinking how I would tell my boss etc (and because I've been pregnant before the symptoms were EXACTLY the same as my PMS, and I mean exactly). I'm gonna try angeluv's defensive pessimism!

Keep in touch, and to anyone still in the TWW xx

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo