Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 299 Replies | Last Page

yeah..i'm not taking my temp vaginally lol thats not gonna happen for me. I do not sleep with my mouth open but I do sleep with the AC on. So i understand that maybe lowering my temps but I don't understand how they could be exactly 97.18 everyday for 3 days. I'm going to try temping with my regular thermometer too to see if there is a change from day to day. Then i'll know is the thermometer or me.

Yeah i know that the point of temping is to predict over a longer term, I just want to make sure i'm doing it right.

Stacey where did you go? I feel like everyone got thier AF and disappeared.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone :) Lara your temps seem to be pre ovulation temps? Its hard to say ya know because they say everyone is different *sigh* Just like only 5% of women have a triphasic chart and not be pregnant (ME) of course... I started taking my temps vaginally too I was getting to far fetched readings taking it by mouth!!!! Angel, thats normal for you to get the same temps a few days :) I did. I havent started yet. I think the B6 made my cycle way longer. So i threw out the B6 I was taking!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Angeluv, its all trial and error...you'll get the hang of it thruought the month. I decided to take mine vaginally because I want the most accurate results...although is kind of akward and hard to do since my husband doesn't know I do it... I need to do it carefully to not wake him up.

Nicole,.. I actually suspected those temps could be a sign of ovulation...but besides the temps, I haven't had any ovulation symptoms. No fertile CM, and my cervix has been low and sort of firm the whole week.
If my next AF comes on 06/23 then my ovulation date should've been 06/09 or 06/10. But CM and CP doesn't match the date. :(

11 years ago

Hello! Catching up quickly through the thread here. I read today about Ovulite or Ovurite. I forget. Basically is a device created in Russia that the US recently approved. It's the size of a lip stick and you give it your saliva sampling. If in the viewer you see fern like patterns, you are ready to drop an egg any minute. Dofferent patterns means different things. I don't know how much this is, but seems easier than strips and temps. Although I will still do all three! If I find this device. Just thought to share. :)

11 years ago

Hi Ducky, read ur post and googled it real quick.. check this out

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0000E6I1R

11 years ago

yeah my friend told me about that and a lot of people swear by it for preventing pregnancy and for conceiving. it's a little pricey for me. but i like the idea of using saliva instead of peeing on a stick everyday.

User Image

11 years ago

Yup, same here, a bit pricy for me too...although it seems to be VERY convenient... Never have to buy OPKs again and having to pee in them..lol... Kind of a long term investment.

If anybody tries it, let us know if it works :)

11 years ago

Hi everyone! How is everyones day going? AF if in full force this time and I am HURTING. Lara, like i said I have know clue about temps unless they are my own. Mine were really strange last month so I started taking them vaginally. You should track yours on here. Its really easy and they even look at your chart and show when they think you ahve ovulated on your temps. Well I am going to go lay back down. Feel like death today!

11 years ago

hi!

I'm doing okay..on CD6 now and AF is over it was actually wasn't heavy at all considering it came very late at 35 days i thought it was going to be killer.

like i said i'm doing my temps..they are kinda crazy but its only been a week so I'm going to keep going for this month and see how it turns out.

feels like the longest two weeks ever waiting for ovulation. at least during the two week wait i can fret over whether i'm pregnant or not and play with HPTs and there is something to be excited about. it feels like the two weeks waiting to ovulate are dead time.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Angel. I feel the same way. Especially since I am only on CD2. I do feel more relaxed this time and not as anxious. Give me till I ovulate and then ask me how I am doing on that! Next cycle I am NOT testing till my period is late. Will yall try and help me? I am also never buying a cheap tst ever again because it gave me a evap line that makes you think you are pregnant. I almost feel like this site makes me want to test super early because the women on here get their BFP's at an insane date that you wouldnt even think possible after O. Lets hope atleast one of us gets our BFP's for a March baby :) Id be due around St. Pattys day if I were to concieve. :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo