Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

I’m here- approaching Ovulation, but OPK’s have been pretty much been the same for a week. Estimated ovulation is in 2 days. Hubby hasn’t been interested in BDing this cycle, and is now sick- so hopefully he has a sudden change of heart and energy. 6th cycle and if unsuccessful- I will stop trying but not prevent until July to avoid a winter baby during my seasonal depression time period (had severe anxiety after my last winter baby that caused extra depression.) Hoping for a chance at least this cycle.

User image

4 years ago

Lalou sometimes things falling into place just when you’re least expecting it!!! Hopefully this not so great cycle of yours will end with a bfp! I’m always hoping to see your bfp.. it’s about time!!!

E_Massey Wow what a birth story!! One to remember for sure!!
Hopefully you and your husband won’t have to try for too long! Good luck this cycle

AFM I’m CD3 and it seems my period cramping wasn’t enough for my body so I got my self a lumbago I’m in extreme pain since yesterday when it happened. I couldn’t go for work of course and unfortunately my physiotherapist didn’t have an appointment till later today. Hopefully I’ll be feeling better after that!!!
TTC wise nothing really. I’m not planning anything different this cycle tbh except the preseed.. So we shall see!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Nasake Thank you! I just came home from my physiotherapist and feeling a bit better. Hopefully I’ll be good enough till Tuesday when I’m going back to work!
Good luck this cycle! Go catch that eggie I saw your test and I also believe that you might O in the next 24h

User image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hey ladies! Just figured I would check in!!

Emma congrats! I am happy for you and that sweet little girl.

Alex I am so sorry you had to deal with that. Hope you are feeling better.

Scuba I think it is a good plan to take a break with the letrozel and give the other stuff a chance.

Mil I did two rounds of clomid and then we took a month off. In that month off is when we got our bfp. So you never know.

Kahlan that does look positive!!! Hope you caught that egg!!

AFM: I am 7w5d and feeling pretty normal. My chest has been sore and grown, I’ve had some pretty extreme exhaustion, but that is about it. Feeling nervous about the lack of symptoms but at the same time that was my hint that I was pregnant. Usually I have a lot of cramping and tender chest and the whole nine yards right before AF. Guess I may just be lucky and not get many symptoms. Still anxiously waiting for my first appointment. They won’t see us here in the states till between 10-12 weeks. So my appointment isn’t until the 26th.....it is so hard to wait and not know. Plus with out symptoms I am second guessing if I am pregnant though I know I am. Guess it won’t really sink in until I see that first scan!!

Good luck ladies!! I’ll keep checking in for sure!!

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies! I've chatted with a few of you on previous discussions. Another cycle and currently in my 2WW. I am 9 DPO today and have had so many strange things going on this cycle.

I had my first ever BFP dream on 6 DPO.. I'm surprised that after 2 years now is the first time I've had one. I ended up having another pregnancy related dream yesterday on 8 DPO but this dream was that someone else was pregnant. I woke up on 4 DPO with cold/flu symptoms.. I felt like absolute garbage that day (body aches, nausea, headache, sore throat, nasal issues, etc.) Since then I've continued to have a runny/stuffy nose, cough, and sore throat. My husband hasn't gotten sick though which makes this so strange! Lastly, today I was woken up to a bloody nose and as I typed this I had another bloody nose. We're soo hopeful for a BFP this cycle! My husband turns 35 on the 20th and it would be an amazing birthday gift to surprise him with a pregnancy announcement.

Good luck ladies!

4 years ago

How do you keep calm while tww? Last few months when I've become hopeful again and tracking my ovulation, the tww is crazy for me. Right after ovulation I get anxious, and I try to have hope up for bfp, but I can already feel burden of bfn on my mind and it's just so exhausting. I try to keep my mind busy with other stuff, but it still wanders back to thinking about pregnancy related stuff.

User image

4 years ago

Brittany Fingers crossed!!

Nasa can’t wait to see the results! Hopefully two lines will pop

Esther to be honest all this years I had ALL symptoms from cycle to cycle and never got pregnant. I’m not reading too much into symptoms any more as I read in the past that our bodies are preparing for pregnancy after ovulation either way. Let’s hope your symptoms are indeed pregnancy related!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

12 DPO today. Still dealing with nasal issues and a bit of a bloody nose. Started getting some dull cramps this afternoon which makes me think about AF arriving. I decided I’m going to test again tomorrow and see what happens!

4 years ago

@Alexplpl Thank you! I'm in complete shock!!!! I 100% thought I was out this month. Everything I feel is AF is coming except for being ridiculously gassy and constipated.

User image

4 years ago

Congratulations Brittany!! Sticky vibes xxx

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo