Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

71 - 80 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly I'd test from Sunday if you want to start early. FX for you.

@mrsbutler suspected o is 23rd august. I'll keep you all updated what happens with opks. I brought the keep dipstick ones since I needed around 10.

User Image

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. Wow, I didn't know a sore throat could cause that. Yea, I am surprised too as I woke up like 6 times. I sort of caught on to the joke.

@Tashuurr. I'm nervous in testing in case I get a BFN. However, I have like 39 pregnancy tests that I could use. lol. My last pregnancy I didn't start testing till I was actually late.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@tashuurr, Clomid is a prescription medication that helps women ovulate. I take it in pill form. As far as I know, that's the only way. But I could be wrong about that.

@mrsbutler, you should be okay. Since it picked up your estrogen surge, it should still pick up the LH surge as well. From what I read, you shouldn't ever get more than 9 days of flashy smiles in a row. If you do, you either didn't ovulate or simply missed the surge.

@dragonfly, you are well stocked! Here I thought I was sitting well with 6 tests ????. I always try to wait until 14 DPO (or later if I feel like I don't have symptoms) because the BFNs leave me disappointed.

User Image

6 years ago

Excuse the four question marks in my last post. Wrote it on my phone, but apparently my smiley face didn't translate we'll lol

User Image

6 years ago

Hi Ladies
3 DPO today, 10 months trying, got off BC last October after 13 years, so it has been 10 months trying.
It is insane already. Been to the doctor with DH 2 cycles ago, he explained the whole process of going thru a fertility treatment, soooo not natural and invasive. DH thinks we can keep trying, but obviously he is not the one anxiously waiting and feeling.
I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16 when I was having 6-9 month cycles. Never had any other PCOS symptoms than a long cycle. Started on BC at 17, never stopped until last October.
Since I stopped BC cycles have been between 30-35 days.
I think I had a chemical pregnancy 2 cycles ago, as I had a 2 very faint lines on a CVS tests, and light spotting 4 days before AF came.
Started temping last cycle, I was afraid I was not ovulating cycles due to PCOS, not the case. BBT charts are clearly showing ovulation.
This cycle I started with Pre-Seed and more Vitamin B6, trying to increase luteal phase (currently 12 days).
DH also has convinced me we need to BD more and more. So decided to follow his advice, went from every other day during fertile window to every day.
Anyhow, sending my good vibes to you all

6 years ago

@110114. Oh that's okay, . There is a emoticon button on the side. I hear you with the disappointments. I think last month, I took one for the fun of it and it came up as BFN but I wasn't too sad about it as this is the first month of actually trying. I will take a test Sunday for the fun and if its negative, I will try not to get my hopes up as it could still be early and these tests are good for up to 5 days before expected period.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@gabiperes. Welcome aboard the tww . I have been temping too and it's confusing sometimes for me as I don't know where my coverline is. I hope you get your BFP soon and don't have to wait long.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@gabiperes Welcome to the board!
@Tashuurr Hey familiar "face" Welcome to the May board!

@deragonfly23 AF is also due on the 23rd, but I am only 6dpo so I'm in the TDW (twelve day wait!!)

The last 2 days I have been exhausted and also feeling like I am getting the cold, my throat has a little sore and just the overall tired feeling. My back has been hurting and I've been having cramps the last 2 days, symptoms that I only have during AF. My boobs feel kinda sore, but that could be from me squishing them all the time checking if they're sore!! Ha Ha Ha I've also been unusually irritable the last 2 days, snapping at my OH for no reason and actually wanting to jam his head into a wall! Like I have been so annoyed at him, little things that he does ALL the time are pissing me off in the worst way!! I even called my internet provider and gave them a few choice words because my WiFi at work was soooo slow today ....Yeah so my emotions are all over the place. Last year when I found out I was expecting the days leading up I was weepy and crying all the time for no reason. So who knows maybe this time around I will be a mean a** B***H Ha Ha
Friday is the earliest that I could test but I think I might wait until Saturday because we have an early morning flight to catch on Friday and I probably won't have time to be peeing on sticks. I swear men never grow up, cause I can guarantee that Friday morning I am going to be harassing my OH about packing and making sure he has everything and securing the passports and doing the house check before we leave! Men!

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago • Post starter

@Kmangall77. Wow, our symptoms are so similar. Today, I started getting a sore throat and nose is running a bit. My appetite has gone way down and trying not to fall asleep at dinner time. Boobs aren't sore at all. Been havig slight cramps in my lower back and front plus itchy on my stomach and back. Have been a bit irritable but tolerable. Even my husband said I am a grouch in the morning. My last pregnancy I didn't notice very much at all except I couldn't lie on my stomach.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Question for you ladies. What can a person take for colds if one suspects they are pregnant? I remember a few months back when I was having basically every pregnany symptom in the book, ended up getting a cold and I couldn't take anything in case I was pregnant. Was very sad when AF showed. Could I take halls centers (halls + cough syrop) but not go crazy on them?

It's funny as earlier I had so much to say and now drawing blank. Couldn't even remember what a blanket was called or what to order for lunch. Been having a bit of a poking sensation in the lower abdomen, my whole back is basically itchy. I had a brief metallic taste in my mouth. When I lie down at night, my tummy has tones of gurgling and making all these weird noises. In bed early (9:00cst) in the hopes of getting some decent sleep. Sleep well ladies.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo